VIII: Morning Schedule (Serena's POV)

I woke up to my alarm that I had set last night for 6:30AM. It's been five months since I've moved here to Inuvik. Five months and I'm still not use to this alarm. Seems like something new every time it wakes me up.

Citadel has been fine for the most part, at least it hasn't caused any problems for me while I've been here. I've just been becoming good, maybe even great friends with Amelia for the most part.

She does act weird though, I don't understand why. We have been friends for a while now, but she still won't share anything with me. I want to know more about her and she isn't making it any easier for me. I should ask her why today, maybe I will.

I got up and dressed as usual. I stepped downstairs eating a quick breakfast and saying bye to my mom before heading out the apartment. It's just like any other day. I dress, say bye to my mom, walk to school, leave school, do work, sleep, and repeat.

This process get really repetitive and very boring. Something new needs to happen before I go insane over how boring this gets. Without even knowing, I had arrived at school already, I guess I got lost in thought.

I entered my first class and took my seat. The day just went by as usual, boring classes and occasional talks with Amelia. The lunch bell had rang and I started to walk to the quad where I usually sat with Amelia as we ate our lunch and talked. The friendship had been going fine other then her being a bit secretive and the occasional staring at her, but fine.

I sat down next to Amelia on the grass patch and pulled out my lunch.

"So Amelia, I have a question."

I said as I pulled my sandwich out of it's baggy.

"Why are you so....so secretive... like you never tell me anything?"

I saw Amelia freeze for a little bit. Why did the question seem to worry her? What was she hiding from me?

"Well Serena.... Ummm.... That's a great question and the awnser for that is....."