IV: Stare (Serena's POV)

I grabbed Amelia's shoulder turning her around. I wanted to ask her something.
"Hey Amelia, do you mind if you can... be my escort for today and show me around?"
I saw her face go red. I wonder why she is like that.
"H-hey Serena, Y-yeah sure I'll show y-you around"
She quickly turned around and started walking and after I followed.

Time passed as the classes went by and onto the last class, PE.

I went into the locker room and chose my locker putting a big, orange Masterlock on it. The combination is 12 25 15 I put my bags in my locker. Though, the whole time i felt uncomfortable. I felt like somebody was watching me. I barely got my shirt off and it got to the point where I didn't want to move. I felt that uncomfortable.

I looked around and I saw nobody staring at me. The feeling went away. I continued to undress so I could change into my PE clothes and by the time I was only in my bra and panties. I felt the stare again. I couldn't tell why it made me so uncomfortable.

After I finally got my PE clothes on I quickly made my way outside the locker room and onto our roll numbers. They were just numbers 1-50 spray painted on the asphalt. I was so worried because I felt like i had a stalker watching my every move in there.

The teacher finally came and stood in front of our class. I was so surprised. I just couldn't help but stare. The teacher was a lady, but not only just a lady. She had muscles built to throw cars. Her calfs looked strong enough to crush a human between them.

"Hello class, I am your PE teacher this year. My name is Ms. Savage or you can just call me Savage. Either or is fine"

My train of thought just stopped as we had this built PE teacher that was a lady and her name was MISS FRICKIN' SAVAGE. WHO NAMED THEIR KID SAVAGE.

I couldn't do much but just stare at her while she spoke. It just astonished me how this woman had so much muscle in such a small body. She looked about 5'5 and she could probably throw me around like a football. I'm 5'8 and yet I have trouble holding four textbooks. What a woman. I should start working out. I just stared at myself and thought about how I could improve my strength. I felt like such a weakling just being in her presence.

PE ended and Serena changed again feeling the awkward staring again. School had ended and Serena made her way to her apartment. It was also within walking distance of the school.

Once I arrived at my apartment at Empire Apartments. It was apartment 36 on the second floor. I went inside not surprised to see nobody home. My mom, Kaori Aono, is a single mom. She raises me by herself in this apartment after her boyfriend left her at the news of being pregnant. So, she has to work quite a bit to keep this place together.

I went to my room, put my bags down, and took off my shoes and vest. I grabbed some clothes out of my drawer and went into the bathroom. I put my clothes on the counter top and stared into the mirror. I just looked at my features while taking off my earrings. They were shaped like roses. I like roses. They smell nice and look pretty.

I turned on the shower and started to undress. Once I was fully naked i put my hand in the shower and it seemed to be the right temperature. I couldn't help myself today. I did meet that cute girl Amelia today too. I grabbed a little toy of mine from one of the bathroom drawers and stepped into the shower. Hopefully I will be done before my mom comes home and hears me.