XVI: Tears (Serena's POV)

Tonight was the night that Alexis was going over to Amelia's house for the project. As much as Amelia tried to comfort me, I still worried. I should go check on her. That wouldn't be so bad right? But that means I didn't trust her word. What am I supposed to do. Sit here and panic all night or go over there a break her trust.

I made the decision to take the risk and go over there. She wasn't that far, I could just walk over, check up on them, then leave. Not a big deal. Amelia wouldn't mind right. I mean, if nothings going to happen what's the big deal. I grabbed my jacket, Amelia's spare keys that she gave me to her house, and I was off.

Every step I made towards Amelia's house made me more anxious. I wanted to barge in there to make sure everything was okay. It bothered me that I had to wait for these street lights to tell when to walk across the road. I just wanted to hurry up and get there.

When I finally made it to Amelia's house I stood at the front door with the keys ready. I was scared to open it, but I wanted to so bad. I want to know that Amelia is right and that nothing was going to happen. I unlocked the door and opened it.

What I saw made me tear up and start crying immediately. I could already feel the tears running down my face. I saw Amelia pressing Alexis against the counter, kissing her. It hurt more that Amelia was the one who was doing it. The fact that she was willingly kissing another girl.

I stood there crying and staring. I saw Amelia pull away and both their heads turned to face me. They both had looks of surprise. I turned around and I started running. I just ran away. I didn't want to see them anymore. I could here Amelia running after me, chasing me.

"Serena wait! I can explain!"

I just kept running until I felt a hand tug my arm around. I was facing Amelia. I couldn't even look at her. I stared at the ground crying waiting for her to say what she has to.

"I-It was nothing! It never meant to be like that! She just came onto me and that happened!"

I looked up with my tear covered face and I felt angry. I knew she was lying to me. I saw it.

"I SAW IT ALREADY AMELIA! YOU DON'T HAVE TO LIE! I SAW YOU ON HER! YOU WERE THE ONE KISSING HER! DON'T LIE TO ME! YOU STARTED IT DIDN'T YOU!"

I couldn't stop my feelings. I was both sad and angry at the same time. I had to let my feeling out.

"Yes...... Yes! I started it okay! She was there and it just happened!"

Her words pierced through me like a sword. Did she really just say that she started it. It was worse then I ever even imagined it would be.

"BUT WHY!? YOU NEVER HAD TO!"

"I couldn't help myself! I don't know why, but I had to do it okay! It just felt right!"

"SO ALL WE ARE IS WRONG?! IS THAT ALL WE ARE TO YOU! AM I JUST SOMETHING WRONG! A MISTAKE?!"

"N-no Serena, I didn't me-"

"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!"

"B-but."

"NO! THIS IS OVER! WE ARE OVER! GO BACK AND DO THE "RIGHT" THING! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU OR TALK TO YOU!"

I ran home crying. I don't know why. I just exploded on her. It just came out. I ran into my apartment and locked myself in my room. I just cried the whole night. I couldn't stop or sleep. I just kept crying and crying and crying.