III: Friendship (Amelia's POV)

"T-this way"
I spoke. I stuttered because i was afraid. I was afraid of her finding something wrong with me. I liked her. She is so beautiful with a voice that could seduce just about anybody. Not to mention that she has an amazing body.

"Right h-here"
I said, pointing to the door where we had our next class. I expected her to just go in but instead she started to talk.

"Before we go in, may I ask why you didn't come to class and was in the hallway watching me instead?"
I froze up to that question. I don't know what to say or how to awnser.
"Uhhhhh.......I...I didn't come to class because ummmm... Because I wanted to show you around!"

I don't know what happened. Those were the only words that came out my mouth. She put her hand on my shoulder.
"Amelia, if you wanted to show me around, you didn't have to stalk me from the corner. You could've just told me in class and walked me out."
She spoke.

My cheeks heated up and I looked down. I didn't want her to see my red face. Serena then held the door open and motioned me to go inside. I walked in. we were both like ten minutes late. Our teacher is going to be pissed.

We sat down in the empty seats in back. Our teacher, I assume his name is Mr. Iridel. At least that's what it said on the board. I looked over at Serena. She was just staring at the board, as if she was waiting for something to be written.

After a lecture about being on time to class and an introduction to the class the bell rang with second class ending. Everybody made their way out the class.

I looked at the clock before I stood up grabbing my bag. It read 10:02AM. While I was on my way out, I felt a hand on my shoulder turning me around.