a/n

You don't have to read this, but I'd like to tell you that I'm putting up a new book - it has the lads and girls in it, but they're AU. I have already written the first four or so chapters, and it is kind of like a christmas holidays project. 

It might sound slightly depressing but trust me, it's not. Four of the characters are based on real people, but not real events. 

I'd really love it if you read it, but you don't have to. 

.....

Title: Where We Land 

Description:

Ella wasn't depressed. Okay, so every therapist that we saw told me that she was far from help, that she was far beyond depressed. Ella didn't speak, not because she couldn't, Ella knows how to speak and she can speak, she used to speak. But after the accident she stopped.

My best friend was not depressed. Ella was just scared. I was scared too. Scared to fall.

Everybody is afraid to fall. No matter why or how they are falling, they're always afraid. They can put on a brave face, but deep down they're afraid. Falling variates too though. Literally falling, mentally falling, emotionally falling.

But in the end, isn't it about where we land.....?

The first chapter will go up very shortly. Tell me what you think...