Chapter Seventeen: Reactions

{Leigh- Anne's POV}

They always tell us how we're different. How each person is unique and their own being. And this is true. But, what comes with this all, is the factor that we all process and react to things differently to others. Like in science, some elements react badly to others, and some are as good as dead when put with one another. But as a human, when events happen or we get told things, there are multiple different reactions that follow. Generally depending on the situation of the person, and of course, their personality or current emotions.

"Do you want some panadol, Jes?" Jade asks her as another blanket gets tossed on top of Jesy. We're headed back to London today. Last night we had our tenth show of the tour in Edinburgh and tonight we have one in London, and tomorrow night too. Meaning we have a chance to see everyone again.

"Are you feeling any better?" I ask Jesy as I make my way towards the tour bus couch that Jesy is lying on.

"Not really. I still have a fucking pounding headache and my body aches like hell!"

"Yeah, well that's what happens when you push yourself so hard. Take it a bit easier maybe," I rub her forehead, sitting down at next to her on the couch, just as the tour bus door flies open and Perrie jumps through the door, scaring the fucking life out of us.

"Holy shit! I thought you were in bed!" Jade exclaims as Perrie shuts he door and walks over, holding a brown paper bag in her hands. How'd she get on if the bus is mov- wait. Are we not moving? Obviously not. Perrie just laughs and kicks off her shoes, tossing them to the side and then she goes and stand in front of the heater, trying to regain some warmth after being outside.

"Still not good, Jes?" Jade asks her.

"Leigh- Anne just asked that," Jesy replies, giving Jade a look. Jesy shuffles her body up and sits up right and then rests her head on my shoulder.

"Well, I thought maybe you'd improved," Jade shrugs and I laugh a little at her naiveness.

"You're pregnant," Perrie's voice states and all of us literally whip our heads around to face her. Perrie tosses Jesy the brown paper bag she brought back with her and out of it, Jesy pulls a box with two pregnancy tests.

Holy shit. But we signed contracts to say that no member of Little Mix is to fall pregnant until further notice. But then... Jesy really wants a baby. What if she is pregnant? Oh my goodness! That would be the best! More babies! And Jesy deserves this, she's been waiting for it to happen for four years now.

"What makes you come to this conclusion?" Jesy asks Perrie, looking like she's seen a ghost.

"Yeah, 'Doctor'?" Jade backs up.

"Um, I've had this happen twice. I have a little clue of what morning sickness is," Perrie reminds us and we all laugh. Perrie was really quite unwell with her babies. "Jesy is saying she has a pounding headache and an aching body, you've got the Lucky Sickness."

"The Lucky Sickness?" Jade questions. I have no clue what Perrie is talking about here? What if Jesy isn't even pregnant? I don't want to get her hopes up.

"Um, it's like, um, well the doctor explained it that it's like where you only have headaches and aches, that's the, um, well, the extent of your morning sickness, I think," Perrie confuses herself and then shuts up.

"Right," Jesy laughs and then stands up, placing the blankets back down onto the couch behind her. "I need to go and pee, on this. I'll be back in a moment.

We watch Jesy walk off and then Perrie and Jade join me on the couch as we wait nervously for Jesy to return.

I don't know why we're nervous? If we're nervous of what might happen when management find out she's pregnant? What Jesy's reaction will be? What Jordan's reaction will be? I mean, sometimes after waiting for so long, you adjust to things not actually happening... and I don't want that to be the case. But mostly, I think we're nervous that it will be negative.