"Hey hinny" Janet smiled.

Rolling my eyes I just loaded potatoes on to my plate. Harry put his hand on my thigh and rubbed it. Biting my lower lip not trying to moan I drank my pumpkin juice. Harry smirked over at me and I tried not to think about his wondering fingers.

Harry's mood changed throughout dinner, when desert appeared he really wasn't himself. He kept looking at Cho. Cho was taking no notice and it was like my third year.

When Harry used to drool over her. Annoyed I tried to get his attention. Not once! But 7 freaken times. He kept staring at her.

Hermione and Ron appeared with clasp hands. My heart stopped! He finally made a move on her? Hermione was beaming and so was Ron.

"Welcome to the family" I teased Hermione who flushed red making my hair shame me.

"Shut up you" Ron said rolling his eyes.

"Likewise big brother" I said, stuffing jelly into my mouth.

"Always a lady" said Lisa.

"Yeah I am"

"Harry?" Ron said trying to get his attention.

Hermione shook him but his daze still was on Cho.

What the hell!!!

Dean walked in moments later followed by Romilda.

What are they up to?

Hermione spoke, "Ginny I everything alright?"

"I don't know! Ask Harry!!" I swotted his arm and then his attention faced me. He glared at me.

"Harry?" I was totally confused. Stop glaring please!!

"What" he spat.

"Oi don't talk to my sister like that"

"Shut up" I snapped at Ron.

"I've got to go" said Harry.

"Harry you haven't even ate anything. " Hermione said suspiciously.

I glanced down at Harry's plate and Hermione was right he hadn't touched his food.

"I'm not hungry" with the he left to go over to Cho.

"What the hell?" Taylor said.

I watched as Cho looked up confused at Harry, he was speaking to her and sat down. Cho moved away and spoke, "Harry what do you want?"

"I want you" he spoke.

Something broke. My heart shattered. He doesn't love you Ginny not in the slightest bit... My eyes watered and my vision became blurred. I blinked back the tears that were threatening to fall, wiped my eyes quick I dashed out to wards the common room crying.

How could!! First Dean and now Harry!! I hate boys!! I fell down into my four poster bed, crying Ito my pillow.

Cho's P.O.V