Nola Love

Ciara POV

August has been doing a lot all day,he made me come home while I was out with Nicki. I get home and see a note on the counter.

"Follow the rose pedals to discover the next note
~August"

I smile and feel Nicki looking at me.

"What's this?" She asks

She reads it over and smirks like she knows something.

"You know what's going on don't you?" I ask

"No" She says

I could tell by her tone that she's lying,I laugh and decide to start following the rose pedals. It ends in the bedroom and I see a white box on the bed,I open and see another note on top.

"Put this dress on,your red bottoms,and the silver earrings. When you're done you'll find the next note."

I pull out the dress and I gasp at how beautiful it is. It's black and the chest area has silver designs over it.

"Yo man love you" Nicki squeals

"You sure you don't know what's going on?" I ask

"Don't worry about that,go put it on" She says

I grab the box,my heels,and earrings and go into the bathroom. I turn on the shower and take off my clothes and get in,I wash my hair while in in there. When I get out I dry off,apply lotion,and wrap the towel around my body. I pull out makeup and the flat iron and when I look up at the mirror I see a note that was not there when I walked in,weird.

"When you're done Nicki will drive you to the location,can't wait to see you princess"

"Nicki what is going on!?" I call out

"You'll see" She says

I apply minimum makeup and flat iron my hair,I comb through it and put the dress on,I put the earrings,some perfume,and heels on before walking out the bathroom.

"You look so gorgeous" She smiles

"Thank you" I say

"You ready?" She ask

I nod my head and follow her out the door,we get in her car and she drives while glancing over at me.

"Yes?" I ask

"Nothing" She says

We pull up to a restaurant and she gets out the car,I follow her into the restaurant and the host greets us.

"Reservation or regular?" He asks

"Reservation,Alsina" Nicki says

"Ah,Mr. Alsina told me to give this to you" He says

He hands me a note and I read it.

"Walk to the back and to the left"

Me and Nicki follow the note and I see August standing in front of a booth with food already on it and champagne.

"Hey Nic" He says

"Hey" She says

He turns towards me and smirks,he pulls me into a hug and kisses my cheek.

"Look who's stunning" He smiles

"Lookin like a princess" Nicki says

"Thank you,can someone tell me what's going on?" I ask

"No can do,just sit and relax" He says

"Alright Ima get going and do some stuff,I catch y'all later" She says before hugging us and leaving