FML

August POV

I haven't been in the best mood lately,been depressed and confused as fuck. Today was the day that situation with my brother happened and that along with family problems have been stressing me out like no other. I turn onto my left side and my head immediately touched Ciara's chest,she rubs my cheek. She's been here to just comfort me like I needed to be since last night. I slowly get out of bed and go downstairs into the kitchen,I grab a water bottle out the fridge and go back upstairs,into the bathroom. I stare at my reflection and think about smashing it,scribbling on it,and whatever ran through my mind. I feel a presence behind me and I reach for a few of my prescription pills. I put it down and lean against the wall.

"You feeling any better?" She asks

"Not really" I sigh

She places her hand on my shoulder and I kiss it. I go in the room and sit on the bed and sit her on my lap.

"I just don't understand why I can't get a fucking break" I say

"They're very fake,you shouldn't have to keep giving them money to love you" She says

"Especially my cousins" I mumble

"It's just one thing after the next,Mel,my mom,cousins,and other muthafuckas that don't appreciate shit" I say

I run my hand down my face,I'm not scared to die,been through so much shit,sometimes I wanna be in the sky,I grew up where a lot of niggas were broke. A lot of niggas never make it,all they know is selling dope,I feel like I won't make it here tomorrow cause I'm starting to have no hope left.
I never thought that I would be here or get this far. If they say life is like a beach chair then why am I sitting in the dark of the light? Sometimes I just feel like fuck my life,to the highest,cause even when I have all this success I still feel down. The friends I had growing up they're either locked up or dead. Ci,Nicki,and Drake are my only friends left. I'm just tired of all the pain.

A/N: Poor August :( you think he's gonna continue to feel like this or better?