Misunderstanding

August POV

Tonight me and the squad was fixin to hit up the club. When I'm done getting ready I go downstairs to join Ci,Nicki,and Drake,we take couple of shots and leave out. We get to the club and go into VIP,bottles of rosé roll in and we each take a bottle.

"You look so good tonight,I might have to do what I want to do right here" I smirk

"We'll see" She laughs

"I don't see what's funny" I chuckle

"You'll find out" She says

Drake passes me a blunt and I take a few pulls from it before passing it to Ci,she always looks sexy smoking it. She passes it back to me and I take one more pull before handing it back to Drake.

"You know you gon be Mrs. Alsina one day,right?" I ask in her ear so she can hear me

"I would hope so,but let's try it" She says seductively

I know what she's implying at and I smirk before grabbing her hand. We walk to the bathroom and make sure it's empty before closing and locking the door. I look at her through the mirror and our eyes connect. She takes her hat off and kisses me passionately while sliding her tongue in my mouth,I bite her bottom lip and unbutton her jean and pull them down. I do the same for mine and break the kiss while spreading her legs apart and slowly sliding in her. She's on birth control so we good over here. I bend her over on the counter and grip her hips and move faster inside of her making her moan loudly and close her eyes. She starts to throw it back and I bite my bottom lip as I slap her ass hard.

"Ohh shit"She moans out

I smirk as I feel her get wetter,I grip her ass in both of my hands and I move deeper and harder inside of her.

"Fuck" I moan out as the sounds of her wetness and our bodies crashing into each other turn me on more than I already am.

I take one of my hands off of the death grip that I have on her ass and I pull her hair roughly making her scream out.

"Oh god you're so deep baby" She moans as I smack her ass again.

I let her hair go as I put her left leg on the counter going even deeper inside of her. Her walls tighten up around me making me groan.

"You about to cum Ci?" I ask through my groans and she nods her head

I grip her hair pulling her head back making her moan loudly.

"I don't understand head nods baby" I say as she opens her eyes and looks at me through the mirror

"Yes I'm about to cum" She yells out before she releases on me.

I do too and stay there a few seconds to catch our breaths,we clean ourselves up and leave out the bathroom. We go back into the section,Nicki sends us smirks and I laugh. Her and Nicki go onto the lower level to get different drinks.

I see a familiar face and I almost choke on my spit when I recognize it. She walks in front of me and smile.

"Hi August" She says

"Crystal what are you doing here?" I ask

The last person I ever wanted to see was her.

"I decided to take a view of New Orleans,I heard it was nice" She says

"It was until you got here" I say

"I know what I did was wrong and I'm sorry" She says

I glare at her and try to control my anger.

"What happened? Karma was a bitch wasn't it?" I ask

"You can say that" She says

"I have no sympathy so bye" I say

Before I know it I feel her lips on mine and I try to push her away,she grabs my face and kisses me deeper.

"I miss you baby" She mumbles

"But I don't miss you" I say after she kisses me again

I feel a drink being poured on me and I quickly look up to see Ci and Nicki.

"Fuck you August" She says

"And you must be Crystal" She adds

She takes Nicki's glass and throws it on Crystal too,Crystal starts walking towards her and I stop her.

"Back the fuck up" I say to her

"Go home,go back to Atlanta and leave me alone" I say

I see Nicki running after Ciara and I do too.

"Ci wait!" I yell

Once were outside it's less noisy and I finally reach her.

"It's not what you think" I say

"FUCK YOU! YOU AINT SHIT FOR THAT!" She screams

"She kissed me" I say

"You sure you didn't kiss back?" She asks

I almost did,probably did.

"I don't know" I mumble

"Nicki can you take me home?" She asks

Nicki nods her head and walks over to me.

"I'll talk to you tomorrow" She whispers

I shake my head as I watch them walk away,damn.

A/N: Uh oh,trouble in paradise! Will August and Ciara continue their relationship or end it?