Body On Me

Ciara POV

I was laying in my bed with a pair of yoga shorts and a tank top on,I couldn't sleep for nothing. It was midnight and I had to be up at 9 for work,I toss and turn still wide awake. Every time I close my eyes I see August and what happened the night we had sex. I haven't been able to stop thinking about it since. Soon I finally manage to go to sleep. My mind kept having flashing back to the night,I wake up and groan,so much for only 5 minutes. I get out the bed and go see if he's still up,I knock on his door and he tells me to come in,I go in and sit next to him on the bed.

"Hey best friend" I say

"Can't sleep?" He asks

"No" I say

"Story time" He snirks

"Oh gosh" I laugh

I lay back next to him and he wraps his arm around my shoulder.

"Once upon a time there was this girl and she went by the name princess" He says

"How coincidental" I say sarcastically

"Can I finish?" He laughs

"Go ahead" I chuckle

"Princess was a strong,nice,beautiful,talented young adult,and princess had a fat ass" He says

I playfully hit his arm and he laughs.

"Princess was fun though,she cared about everybody,but one day she was walking through the GNO and a dog bit her,she passed out but what she didn't know was that the dog was cursed" He says

"Hold up! Why I gotta get bit by a dog?" I ask

"You'll find out" He says

"When she woke up she felt anger towards everybody,she examined herself and seen the dark version of herself,her dark moments were here in full,she went downtown and had the power to control,she went around starting fights,teasing,stealing,and controlling those who ignored her,the town made a vote to ban her but before their plan was put into action a snake came up to her and sucked the curse out of her,princess kept her balance and rubbed her head,after the town witnessed that they knew what happened and decided to not ban princess,the end" He smiles

"I wonder about your mind sometimes" I joke

"Keep wondering" He says

I look in his eyes and see nothing but love,lust,and fear. We just look at each other for a few minutes,he starts to move and I watch as he leans in and kisses me slowly.

"I wanna feel your body on me so bad" I mumble against his lips

"I can equally say that" He says

I sit up and straddle him while deepening the kiss. He flips us over and pins my arms to the bed.

"You not in control" He says

I pull his shirt over his head and kiss him.

"I will be" I say

I take my shirt off and he pulls my shorts and underwear down. He puts my legs on his shoulders,wrapping his arms around them making sure I don't move. He then makes out with my lower lips slowly making me arch my back and grab his head. I can feel his tongue going everywhere. He softly nibbles on my clit making me scream out. He slowly slides his tongue deep inside of me and move it around in circles causing me to grip the sheets tightly.

"Oh gosh,fuck!" I moan loudly

He moves his tongue in and out of me faster making my legs shake. He takes one of his hands from the death grip that he has on my thigh and rubs my clit roughly while still moving his tongue in and out of me making me cum instantly. He kisses back up my body and kisses my lips. He takes his sweatpants and briefs off and puts the condom on. I smirk as he crawls onto the bed and on top of me. He turns me over flat on my stomach and I feel him enter me slowly as he leans his body down on top of mine pining me between him and the bed.

"You so fucking tight princess" He moans in my ear

I moan as he moves inside of me deeper and deeper. The way he just called me that made me wetter than I already was. He kisses me on my neck as he moves faster making me gasp for air. I swear it feels like he is knocking the wind out of my chest. He grips a handful of my ass in one hand as he goes harder making our bodies smack hard against each other. My walls tighten around him and he moans.

"Damn Ciara" He says lowly

He slows down and goes so deep in me that I can feel him in the pit of my stomach making me cum. He lays on his back and pulls me on top of him.

"Ride it" He says while smacking my ass

I lean down and kiss him while moving up and down slowly. I move to his neck and gently bite it and move faster. I sit up and flip my hair over my shoulder and go harder.

"Shit Ci!" He moans while grabbing my waist 

I slow down and wind my hips on him,he breathes in and groans loudly. He pulls me down by my hips harder and thrusting his hips up,I throw my head back and moan hard. I start to scratch at his chest and my walls tighten once again.

"Fuck August I'm bout to cum!" I moan while sliding down his wood slow and moving my hips

"Me too" He moans

He thrusts his hips up while I drop down on him,I scream as I cum hard wetting up the bed and him in the process.

"Ah shit!" He groans as he cums inside the condom

He sits up and kisses my neck softly then my lips. I place my hands on his face and kiss him back.

A/N: But they still not together yet? They need to stop playing. :(