Memories

Ciara POV

Things have been fun since August came back,we've been together most of the time. Nicki and Drake have been coming to visit frequently,I use to see them once every 3 months,now it's twice a month or when they have free time. I was in the studio with my brother Victor,also known as Vic Mensa. I've been thinking about my dad a lot and it's been hard without him. I still don't see my mom often and I'm honestly done with all the shit.

"You ok?" Victor asks

"I'll be fine" I sigh

I've been pushing through it my whole life,should be able to cope still.

"No you're not,if you need to go then go,just call me when you get home" He says

"I wanna see you record" I say

"If you can't then go" He says softly

"I don't want you to feel uncomfortable or like you need to be here" He says

"Alright" I sigh

"Call me,ok?" He says

"I will" I say

He hugs me and I leave out the building. I get in my car and take a detour on the way home. I drive through the gates and go to the section and row he's at,I get out and put my hood on since it started raining. I sit down on the grass and rub the tombstone.

"Hey daddy" I mumble

"I wish you were here,Victor really made something out of himself,I was just at the studio with him" I say

"I still don't know what to do,there's no way I can stick with my first dream cause of all that happened" I say softly

The rain pours harder and I just sit there and look at the tombstone. My dad died trying to protect us. Me,Victor,August,Nicki,and Drake were walking to get pizza and someone started shooting,all I know is while the person was shooting some guy ran passed us and I guess the person was aiming for the other guy and the bullets hit my dad while he was trying to shield our bodies and move us away. That happened while I was 16 and here I am,now 20 and it still haunts me everyday.

"I miss you so much" I say lowly as my eyes fill with tears

My mind wanders back to all the good,bad,fun,sad,exciting,and crazy times we had. The tears escape my eyes and I try to hold it back,but that fails. I lower my head to my knees and cry my heart out. I don't know why he had to go so soon. He was so young,when I was 16 he was only 33,I still don't understand why. I feel a pair of arms wrap around me and I recognize the scent as August's. He stands me up and gives me a warm hug,I wrap my arms around his waist and cry on his chest. Soon I start to calm down and I feel him look down at me,I look up at him and he has his own watery eyes. We really grew up rough,he wipes my tears and I unwrap my arms from around him.

"It'll get better" He says

We start walking to my car and he gets in the passenger side.

"How'd you get here?" I ask

"Got a ride" He says

"You going home?" He asks

"Yea" I say

He nods his head and I drive out the cemetery,it's a silent ride but it's comfortable. When we get there I take my shoes off and go upstairs to my room,I lay on the bed and cut on the TV.

"If you're hungry there's food,snacks,and drinks in the kitchen" I say while turning on my side

I was emotionally drained and I need a nap.

"Ok" He says

He wraps his arm around mine and pulls my body close to him.

"I'll always be here now" He says

August has always been a good comforter whenever I was around him. I intertwine our fingers and sigh,what am I gonna do with myself.

A/N: Things are getting sad :( How y'all like the story so far? What do you think of the events that happened?