Settling In

August POV

A few days after I asked Ciara about moving to LA she agreed to,like planned her mom came with us and it was a smooth move. I said goodbye to my mom and step father,Drake and Nicki's parents,and my nieces. We've been here for about a month and we're still trying to settle in. I watch as the people from the furniture store bring the couches,lamps,beds for the other rooms,kitchen furniture,TV's,dressers,and others.

"Alright I'm going to work now" Ms. Tanisha says

"We'll see you later" I say as she hugs us

She walks out the house and the people finish putting up the furniture,they leave and I look around at the house in approval.

"You wanna break in the house some more?" I smirk

She wraps her arms around my neck and looks around.

"And how would that be?" She asks smiles

"I think you know" I say while picking her up by her thighs

I sit her on the counter and kiss her,my hands roam her body as I kiss her neck. I massage her breasts through her T-Shirt and she moans softly,I kiss back up to her lips and I slide my tongue in her mouth while rubbing my hands up her thighs. I reach her boy shorts and pull them to the side,I slowly slide my middle finger in her and she moans in my mouth.

"You so wet princess" I say in her ear while adding another finger

She draws her head back and moans loudly while grinding on my fingers.

"Babe that feels so good" She moans while looking in my eyes

I lick my lips while rubbing her clit and still moving my fingers in and out of her. She moans loudly and grabs my wrist and I kiss her again. I move my fingers faster and her legs start to shake and I kiss her neck.

"Cum on my fingers Ci" I say softly while rubbing her clit faster making her scream out

"Fuck" She screams while cumming on my fingers

I slowly pull my fingers out and suck it off while looking in her eyes.

"Ready?" I ask

"Mhmm" She smirks

Just as I'm about to pull her shorts off the doorbell rings.

"Ignore it" I say

I take my shirt off and the doorbell rings again. I groan and we go check to see who's at the door,as I'm looking though the peep hole she wraps her arms around my waist. Knowing who it is I don't bother fixing myself up,I open the door and they walk in.

"Wazzam niggas" Drake says

"Hey,Hey Nic" I say

"Hey you two,why the sour treatment?" She asks

"Why yo breath smell like fresh pussy?" He asks

"Cause before you two interrupted I was bout to get some" I say

"Well we here now so save that for later" Nicki says

"What y'all want?" Ci chuckles

"We came to see how the furniture came along" Drake says

"Hold on" I say

I wipe off the counter and rinse my mouth out with mouthwash before putting my shirt back on. We show them around every room and how the furniture got placed,when we're done we show them the backyard,it had a big yard and a big pool with a lawn table set and pool toys.

"This is very nice" Drake says

"Well let's go celebrate tonight" Nicki says

"Alright,where?" Ci asks

"I'll let y'all know when I look into everything" She says

"Ok" I say

They leave and we get back to what we were doing,what a great way to settle in.

A/N: They made the big move! The house is probably so beautiful. Nicki and Drake came through and didn't care,lol!