Hide & Freak

Ciara POV

I was with Drake walking around the city,we was talking about things we used to do growing up and things we went through.

"Remember when we sneaked out of my house and went to that party?" He asks

"Yup and your mom beat all our asses" I laugh

"I had a red mark on my leg for a week" He chuckles

"Cammy! You remember her!?" I ask

"Do I? Started so much shit" He says

"I wanted to beat her ass so bad,mad just cause I was close with August,I can't yo" I laugh

"Are you happy about how your life is now?" He asks

"Yea,it definitely changed a lot" I say

"Do you like it out here?" He asks

"It's fun" I smile

"Good" He says

We walk around a little more and I look around at the lights,it's so pretty and full of lights. I feel a pair of hands cover my eyes and it almost startles me.

"Hey princess" I hear August say

"Hi August" I smile

He removes his hands and holds mine,he continues walking with me and Drake. It starts to get late so we say bye to Drake and go home. I get in the bed and scroll through the channels not really seeing anything I would like.

"Nothing comes on Thursdays" I groan

"I got an idea" August says

"Ok,what?" I ask

"A game,hide & freak,it's like hide & seek but with a twist" He says

"Alright how it go?" I ask

"The first time you're caught you have to strip till your in your underwear and/or bra for the other person,second time you have to give the other person head,third time you have to take a body shot,and the fourth time it's time to fuck and we make a movie,each person has 3 minutes to find the other" He smirks

"Ok let's go" I laugh

We get out the bed and he goes to hide,I count to 20. I walk through out the house looking for him,I probably have 1 minute left to find him. The timer goes off and I smirk as he appears from the closet in front of me. How did I not look there?

"My turn" He smiles

I playfully roll my eyes and go hide in the bathroom. I doubt he'll find me anytime soon. Time starts to go by and just before the timer goes off he walks into the bathroom and smirks.

"No fair!" I laugh

"All fair,strip,slow" He says

I slowly take off my close till I'm in my bra and underwear and I watch as he licks his lips.

"Round 2" He says

He goes to hide and within 2 minutes I find him behind the curtain.

"Strip" I say

"You hype cause you found a nigga" He smiles

I laugh as I watch him strip down to his underwear,my eyes travel down to the bulge there and slightly bite my lip before looking back up at him.

"Like what you see?" He asks

"It's interesting" I smirk

"Interesting my ass" He laughs

"Round 3" He says

I go hide in the basement and like predicted he didn't find me,when it was his turn to hide I found him in 1 minute behind the couch.

"Better get to it" I say

"I will" He smirks

He takes my underwear off and lays me down on the couch. He kisses my stomach before putting my legs on his shoulders,wrapping his arms around them. He then makes out with my lower lips slowly making me arch my back and grab his head. I can feel his tongue going everywhere. He softly nibbles on my clit making me scream out. He slowly slides his tongue deep inside of me and move it around it circles. He moves his tongue in and out of me faster making my legs shake.

"Ooh fuck" I moan loudly while arching my back

He takes one of his hands from the death grip that he has on my thigh and rubs my clit roughly while still moving his tongue in and out of me making me cum. I can hear him slurping it up and that turns me on so bad.

"Round 4" He says

I stand up and he goes to hide,I find him right before the timer stops in one of the guest rooms. We go into the kitchen and he pulls out a shot glass and a bottle of Ciroc. I watch him pour it into the glass before walking over to the table. He lays me back on it and pours it down my stomach and slurping it off. I sit up and smile as I realize it's the last round.

"Final round" I say

"We'll see,remember if I find you we go back to the head stage" He says

"I'm aware" I laugh

"Alright let's go" He says

I go hide in the laundry room and once the 3 minutes pass by I walk out and go back upstairs to look for him.

"Where were you?" He asks

"In the laundry room" I say

"Clever" He says

He goes to hide and I find him in 2 minutes in the bedroom.

"Set up the camera" I smirk

"Well played" He says

"I know" I say

"You ready?" He asks as he finishes setting up the camera

"Been" I say

He lays on the bed and I crawl on top of him,feeling how hard he is. I take my bra off and he sits up,kissing my neck. Let the movie began.

A/N: Wooh! They are something else,lol! Freaky asses.