"Michael, why don't we just trade girls so we can both be happy and never talk to each other ever again. Then we'll all be happy!" Will smirks as he looks over at me.

"No! I will never ever give up my wife! She's the love of my life and I need her!" Michael yells as he throws a punch at Will.

"Michael! Stop this right now! Let's not do this infront of everyone!" I shout at my husband, trying to pry him off of my ex.

"Shut up, Isabella! I don't care if this happens infront of the whole world! Don't tell me what to do!!" He yells in my face.

My eyes fill with tears and they start flowing down my face as I run out of the big room full of people into the bathroom.

~Michael's POV~
As soon as Isabella ran away crying, a wave of guilt and regret crashed through me as everyone stared at me wide-eyed.

'I shouldn't have done that!' I think as I turn back around to Chris, Keisha, Will and Mya. They all are looking at me with even wider eyes.

"I'm sorry you had to see that, Chris and Keisha. I'll be right back." I say as I start walking towards the women's' washroom. I hear Will laughing behind me, so, I turn around and glare at him.

I get to the women's' washroom and I can hear Bella crying. I am such an idiot! She was in a good mood and I just ruined it by yelling at her. I knock on the door.

"Isabella! I'm so sorry about what just happened! Can you please come out? I love you and I feel so guilty and I regret yelling at you. Please, come out of the bathroom." I sigh.

"Go away, you jerk! Leave me alone!" She yells through tears.

"No, I won't go away until you come out and let me apologize to you properly!" I say. She opens the door and glares at me with her big red puffy eyes. She's been crying a lot lately. It's all my fault.

"What do you want?!" She growls while gritting her teeth.

"I'm so sorry, baby. I didn't mean to shout in your face. I was just so angry with Will and I didn't know what I was doing. I am truly sorry. Can you please forgive me so we can enjoy the rest of the night?" I say pulling her into a hug. She cries into my chest.

She pulls back then starts walking past me. I turn around and stop her by grabbing her arm lightly. She looks at me and I pull her into a passionate kiss. We pull back from the kiss and she smiles at me. I look past her and see a man standing there glaring at me. Izzy turns around to see who I'm looking at and she gasps.

"Derek?" She says and I frown.

"Hey, Bella. I missed you," he says smiling at her.

"Wait, you know him?" I ask Isabella. She nods.

"Yes, she knows me. I'm the one she kissed in Canada while you were here doing God only knows what." He says. I clench my jaw and Izzy sighs stressfully.

"Look, Derek. That kiss meant nothing. I was just in the moment and memories of us from highschool went through my mind. I don't love you Derek. I love Michael. He's the love of my life!" Isabella explains to this guy.

"Ah, yes! The new King Of Pop. Congrats, by the way." He rolls his eyes.

"Look, dude, I don't know who you are, so I'd appreciate it if you left my wife and I alone. You may love her but, she doesn't love you anymore. She loves me and I'm in love with her too. She's my life. She's my everything." I say.

"Fine!" He shouts and storms away.

"Michael?" Isabella mutters as she turns back to me.

~Bella's POV~

How did Michael know that I used to love Derek? I'm gonna ask him.

"Michael?" I mutter as I turn to him.

"Yes?" He answers.

"How did you know I was in love with him?" I ask slowly.

"I could tell from the way you looked at him. The way you said his name. I saw there was heartbreak in your eyes and pain. I saw the lost love in you when you reacted to him once you saw him. I can sense these things, babe." He explains and I look at him shocked.

I didn't know he could notice these things.

"I didn't know you could do this, Michael!" I gasp.

"Do what? Figure things out?" He chuckles as he takes me into his arms again.

"You know what I mean!" I groan.

"Yeah. I can tell he loves you too, though. Did you ever know that he had these feelings for you?" He asks looking down at me and I shrug.

"I knew he had feelings for me in highschool but I didn't know he still felt that way. Why are there so many people after me? There's Mya, Will and Derek. I need a break from here. Let's go on a vacation or something." I groan.

"Okay! We can go like in two days! Where do you wanna go? Oh, this is so exciting!" He says jumping up and down like a little boy.

"Hmmm," I hum tapping my chin. "How about Hawaii?"

"Okay!" He shouts excitedly.

"So when do you wanna leave?" I ask.

"How about in 2 days!" He jumps.

No, I mean when do you wanna leave this dinner!" I laugh.

"Come on, we can go right now."

"Okay." I shrug as we walk out of the building.

~Derek's POV~

"Ugh! He doesn't deserve her! I do! I wonder what she sees in him! I will break them and I will get her!" I mumble angrily to myself as I watch Bella get inside the limo with Michael.