6 Months Later

-6 Months Later-

Anthony †

"Welcome to LA!" I heard various people yell. I'm here to see Mariah by surprise. I found out who shot me and we got charges pressed against him. He was this dude named Kendrick Tucker. Turns out his mom was a close friend with my mom. We got to know each other and my family forgave him and we figured out we both have one thing in common. We are in love with Mariah. He flew here about a week ago to keep an eye on her. I got my baggage and waiting outside for a taxi. I'm going to stay in a hotel near the UCLA campus.

'You never realize how much you love someone until you lose them.' Lit up on my phone indicating Mariah was texting me. I had her saved as that since the day we broke up. I've been stalking her Instagram, Twitter, Vine, Keek. Whatever I could to get a idea of where she would be at tonight. I went on Twitter checking her profile and see she tweeted, "At 374 Main Street tonight. Who comin'?" 6 months ago I told her it wouldn't be the last time she heard from me. And I keep my promises. The last thing she will hear is my voice.

-that night-

I pulled up to the party venue about a block down, that's how packed it was. I could tell it was live by the people outside sipping on a liquid in a styrofoam cup and the blaring music. I walked inside nonchalantly as I thought. The room had a gloomy effect which made it difficult to see. Also people from wall to wall. It seemed to instantly die down once I walked in. I walked inward into the party as people went on with their life. "Do you know Mariah Hill?" I question some random cute girl. "Yeah, don't fool up with her," she extended her arm for a handshake. "I'm Avery, you are?" I declined her offer and made my way toward a stack of stairs where a lesbian couple were making out. I passed them hearing moaning and screaming, but mostly moaning. It was the worst sound you wanted to hear. I knew Mariah was here unless she bailed out and stayed in her dorm. But this was a strictly freshman party and everyone was here. I went downstairs and took my glock out and shot at whatever I could. People, walls, floors, I truly didn't care.

Mariah †

I jumped up and grabbed my clothes off the floor as I heard repeated gunshots. Trey grabbed his boxers and slid them on along with his pants. "Hide!" He whispered yelled. I did as told and hid in the closet of a bathroom. The gunshots started to fade down but become closer to the room. I heard a painful grunt and a thud on the stairs. The door to the room creaked open slowly and solid footsteps approached the bathroom. The door to the bathroom opened and shut close. I felt the warmth of the person beneath the doorframe. A shadow was the ground but Anthony's muscular body stood before me. A gun faced towards me as my entire life flashed by.

~

Someone's cold hand tapped my shoulder repeatedly. I tried to open my eyes but the crust in them thought other wise. "Yo, what time is it?" I asked whoever would answer. I sat up off the couch as I got the unresisting urge to vomit. I started gagging and rushed to the bathroom. "It's 3 in the morning, if I knew you go out so fast I wouldn't have even gave you anything to drink." My roommate Angela said. I laughed a little. "You know that I'm glad we didn't go to that party."

-----

Short chapter. I know. Imma get back to my regular schedule hopefully. I would have had this done WAY sooner but I'm babysitting 3 kids and it's hectic. So comment and vote. I know y'all are probably confused on Mariah's POV. Just comment your question. :*...jk Idk where you been.

P. S: I see no one really checked out my story Dreams. Made me feel kinda sad because I worked hard on it and I have some pretty good plans for it. It also shows my growth as a writer between DKMV and Dreams. I'm thinking about starting a story that was previously Killa but if I'm getting this type of feedback I won't post it unless I have a reasonable amount of people who are interested in reading.