(The others soon agreed)

**********

(Video mode)

Me: (adjusting the camera) mmmhhmmm. Ok? Uh-huh. Aaaannd--- there!

Ej's Gf: how's it going?

Me: good... *ehem* hey there!

Ej's Gf:  hi ;)

Me: ESJ here. Tonight, me and the girls will try to pull a huge prank on the boys.

Ej's Gf: so you see, we'll try and put a LOT of Fireworks in a metal bucket. So we'll set up these babies inside the boy's bedroom to get these suckers up to their feet.

Me: yup. It's a great timing, since they were having a sleepover.

Ej's Gf: you know what ESJ? I think this prank is familiar to me. i watched a prank similar to this one on a couple's youtube account.

Me: you mean Nicki and John?

Ej's Gf: yeah! That's the one.

(Yup. I decided to add Nicki and john's Firework wake up prank in this cause I like it. I really laughed my b*tt off at Nicki's reaction to it XD XD. But I'll add a minor change to this prank, so no worries ;) )

Me: but that's not all folks. As you can see from the background, Jeff, Slendy and Ben's girls were carrying a sound system quietly at the boys room.

Ej's Gf: wait. What's for the sound system?

Me: I decided to play a remix of all the songs that the boys hate.

Ej's Gf: HAHAHA! I remembered Toby's girl pranking him similar to that XD

Me: hehe. Yep! So where was I.... Oh yeah, let's get the party started!

*10 minutes later*

Smiley's Gf: oh geez! This is gonna be fun!

Toby's Gf: sshh. You'll wake them up.

Masky's Gf: oh gosh! Look at Jeff!

Hoody's Gf: ppfftt! -- h-how come HAHA-- he can sleep pfftt-- with his eyes "OPEN"?

Me: haha! Totally! Hey, can you pass me the popcorn?

All of them were hiding in a large closet. They secretly locked the door with a special lock they had made. Only they can unlock it with ease.

Me: I'll light up the fireworks.

So ESJ quietly tiptoed out of the closet. After he lighted all the buckets up, he quietly ran back to the closet.

Me: ok guys. On three.

1.....

2.......

3.......

*BOOM!*

The fireworks and the sound system went off at the same time. The gang peeked through the closet hole, seeing the boys screaming in shock while they were running around the room.

Jeff: SOMEBODY STOP THIS!!

BEN: NOT THAT F*CKING SONG!!!!

Toby: EVERYBODY RUN! THIS IS AN OUTBREAK!

The Gang Started Laughing their ass off.

Luckily, the boys can't hear their laughter from all of the commotion.

Hoody: DUDE! THE DOOR WON'T OPEN!

The Gang Laugh harder as they watch Hoody trying to open the door  helplessly.

They can't stop laughing of what happened next. Smiley desperately tried to crawl under his bed out of fear. Jeff just slipped  himself  from a dirty sock from that panic. Masky and hoody were quite having a minor cat fight as they try to steal a pillow for protection, in a tug of war like position. Slendy was quite tangled from his tendrils from all of that mess. The rest..... Let's just say they were running around the room like a mad man.

Could this night get any better >:)