I

I'm a Demon slayer
Demon killer
Demon hunter
Or whatever name you want to put me; The point is I kill demons.
Demons, tortured souls that somehow enter our dimension and mess the balance. It may seem like an inhuman act... But I am actually helping them. When you kill a demon, it's tortured soul goes back to it's dimension and rests peacefully... but when you don't, the chances of them killing more human beings increase enormously; it's like killing people is the only thing they know how to do, total inhuman creatures that must leave out dimension to keep peace. I thought all demons were this way... Until I met him
"Why do you call it him?" The oracle asks me
"It's the best description I can get" I reply "he was a demon, I'm sure... But he had a human side."
"How was it?"
"He was... Polite... He had a very nice voice tone, a sweet but sure one... He was afraid of me and talked very clearly to be a demon... But his eyes... And he had the ear injuries that demonstrated his travel from another dimension, but he was using a mundane accessory to hide it, earrings if I'm not wrong..."
"You talked to it?"
"I sort of did. I just felt the smell and got alerted. It came from an alley. I prepared my swords and then realised the smell came from a pretty decent human form for it to be a demon imitation. I started getting closer to the body. It was doing something towards the wall. I took out my katana and he alarmed, turned around with full black eyes and got scared. As he did his eyes went to normal mundane eyes and he begged 'no... No please don't kill me I promise... I won't kill nobody I've done nothing...'. I thought for a second it could be a possession but he talked to clearly and neatly... I just kept my katana blade up high and looked at him with horror but admiration. I'm not sure of how I got out of there. He seemed nice and talked nicely... But it was also... Intimidating."
The oracle stood in silence during some seconds and talked again to Phil
"Find him again, keep an eye on him and if necessary, hunt him... He must be what we've been looking for"

• • • • •