Beautiful Nightmare?

You can be a sweet dream
Or a beautiful nightmare
Either way, I don't wanna wake up from you
(Turn the lights on)

Sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare
Somebody pinch me
Your love is too good to be true
(Turn the lights on)

My guilty pleasure
I ain't going nowhere
Baby, long as you're here
I'll be floating on air

*************

The honeymooning couples stood in the lobby of the biggest 1st class hotel in Germany. Althea had managed to keep her shirt together with the help of some safety pins Jade was carrying in her purse, but she was still extremely embarrassed for the rest of the plane ride. The foursome had just checked in and was now waiting for their luggage to be taken into the elevator.

"Oh my God baby...it's beautiful!" The taller woman exclaimed, as the couple entered their suite.

"Nothings to good for my old lady." Jade turned to her wife.

"Old lady?"

"Ya, you know...my woman." Althea should have seen it coming. "ouch! It was a compliment Lab." Althea rubbed her arm, Jade grinning at her.

"Old lady is not a compliment Althea." Jade walked into the bathroom, checking out the accommodations. Althea wrapped her arms round her wife from behind, kissing the back of her neck.

"How bout smoking hot lady?" Jade turned in Altheas arms.

"Much better." Jade pecked Altheas lips. The porter walked in with the couples luggage, which consisted of Jades entire wardrobe. Althea tipped the man, before walking back over to her girl. "So, what's your schedule like?" Jade grabbed Altheas hand, leading her over to the king size bed.

"Well, I figured tonight and tomorrow I would spend in bed with you." Althea smirked, as the 2 fell onto the bed. "Then we could go sightseeing. "

"I like the bed part."

"I thought you would."

"What about the others?" Jade crawled on top of her wife.

"Well...their on a 2nd honeymoon, so I don't think they'll mind spending some time alone." Jade rested her head under Altheas chin.

"You must be tired babe." Althea shook her head.

"Honey, I'm never too tired for you."

"Good to hear."

"Fuck" Althea yelped.

"What?" Jade rolled off her wife.

"One of those damn safety pins opened and stuck me in the chest." Althea massaged the spot.

"Oh, poor baby."

"Poor baby my ass, you're the one who tore the buttons off." Althea pulled Jade to her, tickling her mercilessly.

"Okay...okay, I'll make it up to you." Jade said, trying to escape the attack.

"How?" Althea stopped tickling, but still held her girl in her arms.

"A kiss?"

"That's a start." Jade leaned down, kissing Altheas chest.

"Well?"

"More kisses." Jade placed several more kisses on Altheas chest and stomach.

"Okay now?" The short haired girl shook her head.