WOW

Heya Folks!

Sorry for the delay! 

Here is a new chap for you!

Hope you'll like it! 

Leave a comment  Share or whatever ^^ 

Love yall!

**********

That's why I say WOW

Never felt a love so good

I look up and my world is brighter now

There's no more rainy clouds

Since love's here and

Now everyday I wear a smile

You came into my life and the clouds are gone

I only see the sun

~JPOV~

I hear a jingling noise nearby and I squint my eyes closed tighter. A few seconds later the bed dips beside me and lips touch my shoulder, kissing in several different spots.

"Lablab?" Althea's voice is gentle and sweet and it brings a smile to my face. I missed my nickname, one that i never would have thought of for myself and one that I've never heard uttered from anyone else.

"Baby, wake up." She calls out to me again and I open my eyes just a little, turning onto my back so I can see her.

Her jeans are on now but they're still unbuttoned and her belt is still hanging loose and I imagine that's where the previous jingling noise came from. She's still shirtless and I take advantage of that, reaching my hand out to rest on her back and she smiles at me.

"What are you doing?" I ask, pulling the sheet further up my body and I laugh a little when Althea tugs it back down, sliding her hand down past my back to cop a feel of my ass and I take the oppurtunity to pull her lips to mine, She kisses me back and I feel her smile against my lips which causes me to smile as well.

We've been in bed all day since I get back from NYC. Actually we've been locked up in the room but I don't care and I'm sure the feeling is mutual for Althea.

"I have to meet with Batchi to talk about some client really urgently. I forgot to do it yesterday."

I frown in protest, not wanting to see or let her go but I know she wouldn't have to leave if it wasn't an emergency.

"How long will you be gone?"

"Not too long. Maybe just a few hours." She answers, wiping something away from my cheek and I smile before sitting up.

"I can make us some dinner if you want?"

"No, that's okay." She says and then she waves her hand in the air. "I mean I do want to have dinner with you but I had something else in mind."

"Like what?" I ask in curiousty but i already know by the glint in her eye that she isn't going to tell me.

"You'll just have to wait and see."

"Okay." I say, nodding my head before dropping it down onto her shoulder. She kisses my head and wraps her arm around my waist.

"No questions, huh?"