Bond to falling in love

***Three months later...***

Althea : "Lab...you look fantastic" she whistled feeling completely mesmerized by Jade's natural beauty.

Jade wore an elegant yet simple black strapless dress with her hair set in beautiful curls and her light makeup enhanced her beautiful features.

Jade's arm and ribs healed nicely due to Jade's faithful visits to physical therapy and the baby was healthy than expected. She was in her 7th month and she was looking of her life and she looked fantastic.

Althea and Jade decided to spend the evening on a yacht and have a lone date together.

Batchi and Wila willing offered to babysit Miggy so the beautiful couple could spend their intimate time knowing full well how much the car accident took a toll on Althea and Jade.

Jade: "Thank you love" she sweetly kissed Althea's inviting lips. "You look sexy as usual" she brightly smiled while admiring Althea's outfit.

Althea wore light blue low-rising dress up accentuated her outfit by wearing her signature black aviators.

Althea : "Are you ready to go?" she huskily asked while pulling Jade extremely close to her body and grinned when Jade excitedly nodded.

When Althea and Jade arrived at the Marina, the captain warmly greeted the couple and as soon as they sailed away, Althea and Jade romantically enjoyed their meal as soft music played in the background and both found it hard to keep their eyes and hands off each other.

Once they finished dinner, the couple decided to head out to the deck and enjoy the sunset.

Jade: "Thank you love...everything was perfect" she sweetly smiled while wrapping her arms around Althea 's neck to pull her closer.

Althea : "You're welcome lablab...but you don't have to thank me...I want to do anything and everything to makes you happy" she huskily replied while running her hands up and down Jade's spine.

Jade was stuck in a trance of awe and pure admiration for her fiancée. No one ever made her feel so special and catered to her needs and happiness like Althea so devotedly had done and in that moment Jade was absolutely sure she wanted to be Althea 's wife.

Jade: "Where have you been all my life?" she breathlessly whispered as she delicately traced Althea 's face and memorized every detail.

Althea : "What do you mean?" she gently smiled feeling completely intrigued with Jade's statement.

Jade: "You're always so good to me and you're so romantic with me...you make me feel like a goddess. No one has ever treated me so tender and precious and desired in my life" she sincerely confessed as she placed a soft kiss on Althea's lips.

Althea : "I wasn't always like this...Ask to Wila" she huskily admitted while drowning in Jade's eyes. "I was always so reserved and I always kept to myself...but with you I feel so open and unafraid to tell you how I feel or what I'm thinking. I guess it's because I know you won't judge me or brush me off and I love that quality in you. You simply let me be and though it may not mean lot to others, it certainly means a lot to me"

She deeply replied while placing a soft kiss on Jade's lips and grinned when she saw her lover speechless and caught in a trance.

The couple simply held each other close and before Althea could blink, Jade sexily dragged her to their room and gently pushed Althea on the bed.

Jade smoothly removed her dressed and stood before Althea wearing her black-lacy lingerie and bearing her innermost desires as her soft yet tanned flesh became flustered under Althea 's intense stare.