Life adjustments

You said I'm stubborn and I never give in

I think you're stubborn 'cept you're always softening
You say I'm selfish, I agree with you on that
I think you're giving out in way too much in fact
I say we've only known each other a year
You say I've known you longer my dearYou like to be so close, I like to be alone
I like to sit on chairs and you prefer the floor
Walking with each other,
Think we'll never match at all, but we do
But we do, but we do, but we do
I thought I knew myself, somehow you know me more
I've never known this, never before
You're the first to make up whenever we argue
I don't know who I'd be if I didn't know you
You're so provocative, I'm so conservative
You're so adventurous, I'm so very cautious, combining
You think we would and we do,
But we do, but we do, but we do

******************************************************

***Jathea's bedroom***

The couple returned home from New York, they have to meet with the doctor who made the insimination for some check ups etc... Everything was normal, all the vitals were ok and the baby were healthy and looked like a been now. They were both giddy with excitement. It was gonna be hard keeping the pregnancy a secret, especially with Wila, Ama and Amanda nosing around. Ever since the 1st insemination, Jade's mom called everyday to find out if her daughter was pregnant yet, which drove the heiress nuts.

"Okay, so here's the plan." Jade looked at Althea expectantly.

"We stay here in bed for the next couple of weeks and don't answer the phone." Althea looked at her fiancée with a big grin on her face.

"Baby...we're talking about your mother, Ama and Wila here, they'll get a battering ram and knock our door down." Althea laughed, nodding her head.

"Good point." Althea pulled Jade on top of her, the beautiful angel resting her head on her fiancée's chest.

"Then you can't blame me for slipping up, especially round Wila. You know how she is when it comes to babies, right?."

"Since we're having a party home, why don't we just tell em then?" Althea ran her fingers up and down Jade's back.

"Great idea lublub, but how do we avoid them for the next 3 weeks?"

"You can do it Althea, just try to avoid the subject." Jade smiled, hidding her head on the crook of her lover's neck. Inhaling her marvellous scent.

"Baby, you have met your mother, right?" Jade slapped Althea's arm. "I was just saying, geesh."

"You are right though, we're just gonna have to be careful what we say." Jade thought for a minute. "You want a girl or a boy?"

"Both!." Althea answered on a beat and sported a smug smile on her face. "ouch. Lab, I only answered the question." Jade swatted her arm playfully

"You're such a smart ass Althea." Althea pulled Jade up for a sweet kiss.

"As long as its healthy and looks like you, I could care less." Jade kissed Althea's chest, before laying her head there.

"Names?" Althea scratched her head, lost in thought for a minute.

"Well, I always liked Spencer for a boy or a girl, but I don't know about girls name."