Somewhere only we know

Hello Guys!!!

Long time uh?!

Sorry, been pretty busy ltely

Enjoy

**********

2 days after the wedding and neither Althea nor Jade had really left the bedroom, except to shower and eat. They had decided that since their official honeymoon would not start for a couple of weeks, that they would spend their pre-honeymoon hanging around the hotel room, or bedroom, if you will. After 1 of their love making sessions, the couple lie, basking in the after glow.

"You know what I was just thinking?" Althea looked down into her wifes eyes.

"What were you just thinking?"

"I have the hottest wife on the planet." Jade smiled.

"I know." "ouch! Althea, you just pinched me!" Jade rubbed her arm, trying not to laugh.

"You deserved that baby, big time." Jade rolled them over, so she was on top.

"I can't believe you did that."

"There can be more than 1 pincher in the family hun." Althea leaned up for a sweet kiss. "ouch! Baby, you bite to?" Jade smirked mischievously. "I have to say, I don't think I'm gonna mind the biting."

"Is that so?"

"It is."

"Good, cause I tend to bite a lot."

"This is new."

"No, I was just saving it for after we got married, you know, I like to be spontaneous."

"hmm, I like it, what else you got?" Althea wrapped her arms round her wife, bringing her in closer for a peck.

"Okay, I'm also pretty good at this." Jade began to grind against Althea.

"Not bad, not bad." Jade started to breathe heavier, Althea smiling up at her.

"I learned from the best."

"Me, right?" Althea could feel the sensations shooting up her spine.

"Of course not." Althea looked up, a surprised look on her face.

"Who then?"

"Adriana." Althea grabbed her wife's ass, speeding up her wifes motion.

"Who the hell is Adriana?"

"You don't know her." Jade grinned, keeping her rhythm, the 2 reaching their orgasm at the same time.

"Fuck babe, you are good at that." The short girl smiled, before rolling them over for the last time.

"But I think you're lying about Adriana."

"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not." The couple smiled at one another.

"So...what do I have to do to make you forget about this Adriana person?"

"You'll figure it out." Althea kissed her wifes lips, then her neck, breasts and stomach, before stopping at the prize and smiling up at Jade. "That would be a good start baby." Althea nodded, proceeding on with her mission.