Human Nature

Heya Folks!

What's up? Back at work ugrr (kill me now)

But I get that you liked the last chapter... this one is mixed up sadness and sexiness^^

I hate arguments and sleeping without making up is too bad in a relationship

So enjoy kids

****

Reaching Out

To Touch A Stranger

Electric Eyes Are Ev'rywhere

See That Girl

She Knows I'm Watching

She Likes The Way I Stare

~~~

If They Say -

Why, Why, Tell 'Em That Is Human Nature

Why, Why, Does He Do Me That Way

If They Say -

Why, Why, Tell 'Em That Is Human Nature

Why, Why, Does He Do Me That Way

I Like Livin' This Way

I Like Lovin' This Way

***Manila International Airport***

Althea stood in the airport, patiently waiting for Jade to land the plane. She bought Jade's favorite chocolates. Jade had been gone for almost a week and Althea was going crazy missing her. After Cathleen incident, she just wanted to book a ticket and fly to her gf and tell her already. She was stressed upon telling the truth to her Jade.

They were moving together in a week, which wasn't soon enough for the beautiful business woman. Glancing around the terminal, she noticed Jade walking towards her and it just wasn't fast enough for her.

"Baby!" Jade flung herself into Althea's open arms. Jade wrapped her legs Around her lover's waist, the 2 practically making out in the waiting area. "I missed you so much." Althea got out, in between kisses.

"I missed you too." The couple stood, just holding one another tight.

"Let's go get my stuff, so we can go home." The 2 walked hand in hand toward the baggage claim.

"So, did you like New York?" Althea asked, as she drove them to Althea's condo, her hand never leaving Althea's.

"Baby you gotta come with me next time, the LGBT foundation is awesome, it's big. Every arragement they did for my visite was amazing. The appartment was dope." Althea laughed to her gf excitement.

"Yeah, you mentioned that." Jade smiled, before pulling her girl in close for a peck.

"It's fully furnished and I didn't hafta spend a dime the whole time I was there. People there are just so generous and I'll be always grateful. That gave me some ideas for the next international event I'll organize here. It was huge babe. I hope you could see that. I took some photos and videos. But I missed you most time" Althea smiled wide, Jade kissing her neck. "Okay, don't do that when I'm driving, you know how I get." The taller girl giggled, kissing Althea's neck again.