Running on Sunshine

Let's love a fairy tale proposal buddies!!!! 

Hope you'll enjoy it!!!

Please, comment, vote, share <3

Love in Paris

**********************************

Girl you got me tripping on sunshine

God knows you just made my day

Since you came around, no

I just can't slow down, no

I wanna see you walk in my way

Girl you got me thinking about diving

And get down on one knee, maybe two

People may stop and stare, but

I don't even care, no

Just as long as I'm with you

***At Jathea's Household***

The couple arranged and moved into Jade's unit since it was bigger than Althea ones.

The opted for a house mover service and the work was done in an afternoon. They still have to unpack all Althea's and Miggy's stuffs but the more important was that they all live in the same roof now and they couldn't ask for more.

It was Friday and they were suppose to leave for their weekend in France for the bday gift for Miggy. As planned, Batchi would drop them at the airport since their flight was due at 12:30 pm.

The birds chirping, the sound of traffic, and the sunlight beaming on Althea's face roused her from her peaceful sleep. As soon as she woke up she noticed two things. One, she wasn't in her house. She has to get used to this for the rest of her smile. Two, Jade was sleeping on her chest and her arms were firmly around her waist protect her for the entire night.

A: "I can't wait to marry you Jade..."

She said to herself while taking in every detail of the gorgeous heiress sleeping on her chest.

Jade was very stunning and had great traits that Althea loved such as her luscious raven locks, long lashes, beautiful eyebrows, gorgeous brown eyes that always put her in a trance, luscious lips that Althea loved to kiss, a perfect smile that could melt her insides, supple breasts, a curvaceous body, and an ass that could draw anyone's attention and stir up envy. She also loved how Jade's tanned skin contrasted to Althea's pale skin tone.

Besides her physical attributes, Jade was fun to be around, a great listener, caring, loving, always spoke her mind, and she never judged Althea which was what she loved the most about Jade.

At that moment, Jade began to stir from her sleep and Althea couldn't help but smile at how cute she looked while waking up.

A: "Morning beautiful. I will never get used to waking up to you" She said in her husky voice as soon as Jade opened her eyes.

J: "Morning Lublub. Hmm me neither" She said while giving Althea a small smile before turning her body so that she could face Althea.

J: "How did you sleep?" she asked while nuzzling her face into Althea's neck.