I smile innocently and stretch my left hand out towards some boulders keeping my eye on my target. I extend my pointer and middle finger and flick them toward's Kiba's dad. The boulder goes flying over to him.

He puts his hand in the air, bringing it down to face the ground. A wall of rock comes up blocking the boulders. I smile and I know over for him. I've examined his fight technique before. After the wall comes down there's a moment where he hesitates in fear he will hurt me before his attack.

Right when he's about to start his attack I close my eyes and whirl my hand back. I bring it forward as it turns to stone. It smashed into him but I didn't do it strong enough for it to hurt him. He goes flying back into the ground as Kiba stares in amazement. I jump up and down while clapping. I did it!

"You are very gifted, (Y/n)." Kiba's dad says while brushing the dirt of his clothes. "I didn't learn that move till my 3rd year in training and you've mastered it without me even teaching it to you."

"Thank you!" I chime.

"You think your ready to learn Plant Magic?" He suggests and my eyes widen.

"You can learn more then one type of magic?" I inquired. I only thought each person got one.

"You can learn as many as you would like, it's up to the person and how much strength they have." He responds so I started learning my second magic.

I'm spending my 8th birthday in a hospital. Kuzaki put me in here. As he grew and trained he would force me to battle him in order for him to get stronger. I had mastered Earth and Plant Magic. My brother never mastered Illusion magic, once he found out you could do more then one he started learning Chain Magic. He was crazy, hungry for power, to be the strongest and the best.

He broke my arm when I told him I didn't want to battle. He snapped a chain around my arm, not only breaking it but leaving a distinct bruise there too. Kuzaki told me to lie to my parents, what choice do I have? Although I'm pretty sure they can tell I'm lying. You don't get a bruise like that from falling off your bed and they knew it.

I chose a green cast to match my powers. When I was released that night my brother came in my room.

"What did you tell them?" He whispers so he doesn't wake up my parents. I shiver at his voice. The light from the hallway created a silhouette of him, making him appear scarier as he looms over me.

"I told them that I fell off my bed." I reply starting to shake.

"Good." He replies bluntly, right as he's about to leave I whisper something through the darkness.

"You do realize that I can't battle you until my arm heals right?" I remind him and he turns around with the widest grin I've ever seen.

"You still have one good arm don't you?" He says while backing out of my room. A tear rolls down my cheek but I quickly wipe it away.

I will not cry. I'm stronger then this.

A few months later my arm is healed and I was training with Kiba.

I raise my hands sideways and numerous fly trap spring up. I close my hands in front of Kiba and the fly traps starts shooting white seeds out at him that explode. Kiba, however, spreads both of his arms, with the index and middle finger of each hand being splayed apart.

All the seeds start hitting the ground and the plants start sinking into the ground. He just. . . increased the gravity?

"Pretty sweet, huh? This is the first time I've successfully done it!" He exclaims making him loose focus and a seed hits him, resulting in him falling on the ground. I make the fly traps go away and smile. 

"It is really cool! Just don't loose focus next time." I tease him and he rubs his arm where the seed hit him. I see blood ooze from between his fingers.

"Kiba you're bleeding! I'm so sorry!" I say trying to remove his hand so I can see but he won't let me. He lifts two fingers, suspending me in mid-air.

"Gotcha." He says looking up out at me. He removed his hand that had a piece of seed in it, snapped in half with a red substance dropping out of it. My eyes widen. He tricked me! He used my skill and feelings against me! That's. . . brilliant!

"That was amazing! I've never been beat before!" I exclaim as he sets me on the ground gently.

"I guess perhaps I should battle him then." Kuzaki says, leaning against the side of the house. My face flushes and my stomach churns at the sight of him.

"Bring it on." Kiba smirks. He's the only who knows what Kuzaki does to me.

"Kiba no! Please don't!" I plead but he just gives me a nod as if saying 'I got this.'

Hey! I really want to write more of her backstory but I'm gonna save it for another time. What do you think I'll happen with Kiba?

Don't forget to comment and vote! ❤️