Part 31: Tyler

Tyler's pov (Yeah I know right? decided to switch it up a little...)

"C'mon, babe. Your quiff is as perfect as it's gonna get, and we're pretty late already," Troye said, tugging at my elbow. He was almost right though, my quiff game was quite strong, but not as strong as it could get.

"I'm always fashionable late, Troye! You know me, I'm basically the Queen and everyone deserves to wait for me," I said. Troyes small chuckle made my heart swoon. This boy would seriously be the death of me. He looked at me with faked annoyance in his ocean blue eyes.

"Fine, let's go," I grabbed his hand and gave Troye a quick little peck on his right temple before I dragged him out of the door. Of course we had a room together, I almost never actually got to see him because he still lived in Australia with his parents.

Almost everybody waited for us in the foyer, making me feel slightly guilty, I know how mych Troye hates to be late for things, and it was my fault most of the times.

"Hey gurls," I smiled, taking a quick sweep over the small crowd. Only Phil, Leah, Dan and Connor were absent, but they arrived within the next ten minutes.

"We decided on going to Nando's," Zoe announced when the group had finally settled down a bit. "We've already made reservations, but of you want to buckle out of it, now is the time to do so."

It was quite typical of Zoe to take charge of whatever was going on, and she usually had all the information needed. For some reason, rather obvious I'd say, I kind of looked at her as a YouTube mom. Troye squeezed my hand in excitement.

We all decided on walking, because the restaurant was only a couple of blocks away. Excitement filled the air, and I was perfectly happy watching all of my best friends enjoying the evening. Tomorrow, it world all start and we would barely have time to do all the essential things like shower, eat and sleep.

The waitress looked at us with large eyes as we walked in, a fangirl I'd suspect. We got shown to our table and ordered the food. Troye sat on one my left side and Connor on the other. Across the able were Dan, Phil and that girl which I had yet to befriend, Leah. There were surprisingly no fuss when it came to order, except for when it was Leah's turn. She looked utterly terrified, and from the movement he made, I suspected Dan were holding her hand under the table or something.

I knew the look in her eyes: Anxiety. The signs were vaguely familiar to me because Troye used to have it and he'd told me everything about it. Also that it rarely came alone. Instantly, I felt really bad for her. It is literally the worst idea ever to walk into Playlist Live with anxiety, especially in the company of Dan and Phil.

Leah was quite skinny, even skinnier than Zoe. She had hazelnut curls flowing from her shoulders and piercing, green eyes. If I were straight, she would definitely have been my type, perhaps because she reminded me slightly of my Troye. From her posture, I could tell she was extremely uncomfortable, like she'd been when she bumped into me at the airport. My initial guess was that she was a fan, but it turned out that she didn't have a clue who any of us were. What shocked me the most was the way she hadn't uttered a single word since we'd met, and hardly ever lifted the corners of her mouth, even though all of the people around the table were joking and laughing, and quite loud as well may I add.

Dan's face when he stared at her was priceless. It was the way I always looked at Troye, at least according to the pictures we had. You'd have to be blind to not notice the warmth and love in his brown eyes, and even then you would still be able to feel the chemistry. I wasn't sure whether or not they actually were a thing, but I could only hope for the best. Dan deserved someone to love him as deeply as I love Troye.

The Best of Me (A danisnotonfire fanfic) ✅On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara