Part 2: Details

It had been a weeks since Dan first ran into me, but it felt longer. I had stumbled across him a few times in the stairs, which I now went down more than usual. It had only been a few nods and akward waves, and we hadn't really spoken together. Since then I seemed to see him everywhere I went. A glimpse of a black fringe, another pair of black skinny jeans, a hint of his eyes in my jar of Nutella. Normal things that world usually act so innocent, wasn't anymore. Could I be crushing?

Dan pov.
It had been a week since I ran into Leah outside my apartment door. No matter what I did I just couldn't get her out of my head! Phil had obviously noticed that something were off and he had hinted to it quite a lot. I hadn't really told him the whole story, only that I'd run into someone.

"Dan!" Phil's voice snapped me out of my daydreaming and back into reality. Judging by his facial expression I'd been zoning out for quite a while.
"Hm," was my most genius answer.
"I asked: what is wrong with you? You haven't been acting like yourself lately; you barely talk, you're staying up late even for you to be and you've been zoning out quite a lot. Are you sick or something?"
I stared into my best friends blue eyes. They were filled with concern and possibly a little touch of fear? In my selfish state I hadn't even realised that I was pushing my best friend away!

"Really, I'm fine," I replied with a smile to reassure him that everything was in fact fine.
"You don't look fine," he mumbled and got off the couch with a dirty plate in his hands, heading for the dishwasher.

Okay maybe I wasn't completely fine. I saw her for the millionth time for my inner eye; her long brown locks brushing against her slender figure. Her long lashes caressing her flushed cheeks and framing a pair of gorgeously green eyes. Dressed in an oversized black t-shirt with some washed out band logo and a cute pair of batman shorts. I'd been close to pitching myself because this was no ordinary human, I'd seen an angel.

"So I've kinda met this girl," I confessed and I could, even with my back turned away from him, practically see Phils eyes light up in excitement. "But I don't know where to start" I continued. Phil came walking back and threw himself back down on the couch. "Well go on then Dan," he said. "I want to know all about this creature who has captured your attention"

"I ran into her last Wednesday, outside our apartment door," I began, not sure of how much of the dirt I should spill. "Her name is Leah and she is the most adorable human I've ever laid my eyes upon"
Phil learned in closer, showing his weakness for gossip. I knew he was a genuine sucker for love.
"She has long, brown hair and the most fascinating green eyes I've ever seen," I continued. I let my mind wander, going on about her outfit, voice and everything I could remember. Phil was silent for a long time before he said anything.

"Dan, you must invite her over! I'd love to meet this wonderful girlfriend of yo-"
"She's not my girlfriend," I said, perhaps too loud and aggressively, because Phil was now laughing at my outburst.
"You should invite her over anyway..." Phil said with a smirk.

That night I just couldn't close my eyes, because every time I did I could see her green eyes stare back at me. It seems like I just can't get this girl out of my head. Could I be crushing?

(A/N)
*frantically waving at you*
HI I'M SORRY IF THIS IS TOO SHORT BUT I'LL TRY TO WRITE MORE
Okay bye

Xchris