This Is Me

Hello guys, welcome to my memoir. My name is Victor. I live in the DFW area here in Texas. My birthday is October 20th, 2000 so I am currently 15 years old and in freshman year of high school. Girl, if you know me I'm funny, and weird, and also unique and creative.
I do not have a girlfriend and do not plan to have one in this period of time, it's just me and my lonely life.
One thing I love most is Nicki Minaj, I like her music not something else *cough* butt *Cough* my favorite color is red, I love pizza, and finally I'm in love with Starbucks. If y'all want to buy my Starbucks one day, girl you're going to be my bestie I swear.
Also something I do every day, every hour, every second, every millisecond, is my pop thing with my mouth. I also say "Little thingy" to my private area, like I feel like every person has to take care if it and put a nickname, do you know what I mean, do you?!?
I am an average school kid I guess, I mean I have good grades, have friends just like any normal 15 year old guy has.
A question that is very frequently asked is about my sexuality. When they ask me "if I'm gay" I simply don't respond, because I feel like it's not there business if I am or if I'm not. I'm a feminine guy and that is what shapes me what I am today and I don't regret it one bit. If people want to talk, let them why would you care. There's this word and its "Ignore", I got to say, it's difficult at first to ignore ignorant people, but you'll naturally get use to it and not care.
Stay, and enjoy the ride while I'll tell you my stories, secrets, and much more. Don't forget to like these chapters! I'll try to update this story as much as I can, bye.