3 September 2014

Yesterday I night, I couldn't even afford to close my eyes. Every time I shut them, I could see that bitch tearing the letter and her photographs. Emily's face kept on troubling me. Did I really loved that girl? And is it really true that she loves me as well? It's hard to believe that a girl like her loves a guy like me. 

But if everything was alright between us and all that she has written these days is true, then why do I see those nightmares where someone is screaming at a girl? Are those not a part of my past? And what did that girl Samara mean when she said she ditched me?

No! It's not possible. A girl like Emily could never hurt anyone. 

Or can she?

DING DONG

The letter!

I rushed to the door to take my letter from Peter.

"Hello sir!"

"Hi Peter."

"Here is your letter and this parcel too. Have a nice day sir!"

"Hey Peter."

"Yes sir?"

"Thank you."

"It's my duty sir."

I gave him a smile before he walked away.

I first opened the parcel to see what exactly it was.

Three diaries?

I flipped through the pages of each one of them and saw quite a lot of stuff scribbled on there. 

It was hard to figure out why she had given me these diaries which,to me, seemed like hers and so without wasting a minute further, I opened the letter.

Dear Stranger,

Hey! How are you? I am doing pretty good. Did you get the diaries along? If you did then read it further or else wait for the day you do. 

Who am I kidding here? You are gonna either read the whole of it or you wouldn't even touch it.

Okay so coming back to the diaries. Yes. Those are mine; the one which I used to maintain till a few months back but stopped when you left. 

These diaries have all those things that I could never tell to you or to anybody else. They have some sweet memories like our first kiss and some bitter ones like our first fight. It has my tears captured within and it also holds my smile. These diaries say all about my life, about me. Only this diary knows the real me. 

I want you to read these so that you know who I am; so that you realize whom you love; so that you know all about my past. You have the every right to know and in fact you should know. 

There isn't much to write today because you already have my diaries. Do read them. Please?

And yeah one more thing, I have been seeing a doctor lately for some of my health issues. They are those normal ones - headache, fever, body ache etc etc. Don't worry. I take my medicines on time.

I love you.

Come back soon.

Yours

Emily

 1 January 2012                                                                                                                                                      

Dear Diary

I already feel dead....