22 August 2014

Another night was spent without me sleeping. This time I had no nightmares. I just couldn't stop thinking about Emily and that cheap, disgusting guy Justin. For the first time ever, I really felt bad for someone; so bad that I actually wanted to go and comfort her. 

As I was busy thinking about her, the doorbell rang and I rushed to the door. I saw the postman standing and I was kinda relieved to see him! She had still written to me.

"Sir, are you alright?"

"Yes. Thank you."

He smiled a little and then handed over me the letter.

As I opened the letter, I noticed a difference. The handwriting was different. 

Seeing that my heart started beating rapidly. I found it difficult to breathe. 

Why was the handwriting different? Whose handwriting was this?

Dear Stranger,

You must be wondering whose handwriting is this and why is this letter not written by Emily. Well I'll answer all your questions.

Firstly, I am her Aunt Cara. Emily is really traumatized by whatever happened with her. My baby girl doesn't deserve things like these yet she has to go through a hell lot of pain. I am writing this letter because she wasn't in a position to write one. She said that she had promised herself and to you that she'll write a letter to you everyday till she is alive or till the day you come back to her. Yes. I know about the truth. 

Emily is really a sweet girl and dear she loves you a lot. It really hurts to see her cry everyday to herself. I am not gonna force you to love her because one of the simple rules of life is that love cannot be forced. 

Anyways, I guess that is enough for you to know. 

Take care son. 

Emily loves you. She really does.

Yours truly

Aunt Cara

Only if I could tell you that I am not the right person.