15 August 2014

It was 7 in the morning and I was lying on my bed in a complete messed up room. All my clothes were out of the closet and were lying on the floor. There were packets of chips lying in the corner of the room. I don't even remember when was the last time I had cleaned my stuff. But this is the way I am.

Yesterday night I had consumed a whole lot of alcohol and so it seemed that my head would burst into a million pieces in just a few seconds.

DING DONG

As the doorbell rang, I tried to get up from my bed but fell down. Somehow I managed to get down the stairs but during this entire process I had hurt myself a lot. But this time it didn't matter to me at all.

"Goo... Sir? Blood is flowing out of your nose!"

I touched my nose and saw my hand turning red due to blood. I wiped it off with my hand.

"None of your concern, old man. Give me the letter."

"But...."

"Just give me the letter."

He handed over the letter to me and with that I closed the door. 

Blood was still flowing out of my nose but I didn't care. For now, all I wanted was to read what this girl Emily had for me.

Dear Stranger,

I am sorry for all that I wrote in the previous letter. I hope you are not disturbed by that. I never thought of bringing these things up but still I did. 

Today something strange happened. In the morning, a girl named Samara came to my place. She already knew my name and not only that she was even aware of our relationship. Later, she claimed that she.....she was your girlfriend and you two are gonna marry in a year or two. I know I have lost this right but is this true? Have you really moved on? Was it easy for you? Because to me it seems impossible. I argued with her saying that you love only me but deep within I don't know if I trust this statement. 

I have no rights to control your life and maybe no rights to even know about it. But stranger I still love you and my heart aches at the thought of seeing you with someone else, seeing someone taking my place. The thought of another girl spending time with you when I can't even see your face makes my heart heavy.

But if this girl makes you happy and you think she is the one then I am happy for you. Everything that brings a smile on your face makes me happy too.

I love you.

Take Care.

Yours

Emily

Must be difficult to see your ex's girlfriend, right?

Playlist - Say Something by A Great Big World and Christina Aguilera