14 August 2014

OUCH! 

My head hurts so much and so does my body. It feels as if all my body parts wish to be free. Well after going through so much who wouldn't want to escape. 

As I was making my breakfast which consists of nothing but two slices of bread, I heard the door bell. I knew it was the postman with my everyday letter and so I shouldn't be excited but I ran towards the door to open it.

The postman was standing at the door with a wide smile covering his face. Does this man ever get tired of smiling? 

Today, my lips arranged themselves in a way that was unknown to my face; a smile spread on my face as I took the letter from the postman. 

It was just the letter with no gifts.

Dear Stranger,

You came in my dreams yesterday. But that wasn't a kind of dream I would wish to see again because that dream depicted the reality. It had the truth that you and me are no longer together and perhaps we'll never see each other again.

Since the day you said that you don't love me anymore, I had been convincing myself that it wasn't you who said that but your anger did. But I am aware of what the truth is and by the end of the day my heart aches to think about it. Everyday I wake up with a hope that maybe today you'll come back to me, lay in my arms, hug me, kiss me and say that you love me. But then maybe this won't happen ever again. 

I don't wish to drown myself in these thoughts and create a mess of my life but then all I want is to be with you, to express my love to you. 

I wonder where did I go wrong. Was my love not enough? Maybe not.

I still love you.

Take care.

Yours

Emily

It's time for my medicines.