Chapter Sixteen- Uchihas + Naruto @TheHotSpring = Awkwardness

Start from the beginning

"...Does that happen often?" Karen asked after a moment of awkward silence and Sakra sighed. "I guess. I mean, her entire family can basically read what ever each person is thinking and that's scary by itself, but then...yeah. Well, whatever. I remembered whenever this was about to happen Ino's brain would slowly decrease in intelligence, making her slow decision-making skills more gruesome than it already was."

"Are you a talking encyclopedia or something?" Karen muttered and Sakura sighed. "If you mean smart, yes."

Hinata, who had been quiet the entire time, opened the car door and walked out.

....

"COME BACK HERE!!" All of them yelled (Ino woke) but Hinata just kept on walking.

Great. This was fantabulous. Just fantabulous.

____________________

At the actual Bat Mobile... (lol jk...but really, if you think about it, basically the Uchiha clan is-...nevermind...)

"Naruto, you don't look so well." Sasuke mentioned as they drove to the Hot Springs and Naruto shook his head. "I'm fine...um..."

"What is it?" Both Uchiha brothers asked the same time and Naruto laughed before getting all serious again. "Are we there yet?"

"No, we have about five more minutes, why?"

Naruto looked like heaven threw down a bowl of perfect ramen in front of him and raised a fist in truimph.

"Um...Naruto?"

"What? Oh, I just needed to use the restroom."

...

...

__________________________

*Cough cough* *About five minutes later*

"We're-" Naruto shot out of the car, making Itachi and Sasuke's hair woosh with his speedy breeze. "...-here."

About a minute later Naruto came back, happier than before. "Alright, what now?" He asked eagerly and Itachi laughed. "You looked like you were about to die a few hours ago, seriously!" Naruto scratched the back of his head sheepishly. "Yeah. Um...haha, who are we waiting for?"

"Uzumakii, that was a terrible question." Sasuke said suddenly and dragged both of them inside immediately, looking quite peeved. "What is it?" Naruto asked inquiringly and Sasuke groaned. "Your pink-haired friend just drove up here. No one can miss that pink. It's slightly disturbing."

"Hey, she likes pink for a reason!" Naruto defended and Sasuke raised an eyebrow. "Name: Sakura. Meaning: Some pink flower. Color: Pink, obviously. Her hair? Pink." Sasuke ticked off his fingers, rolling his eyes as he did so.

"Yeah, she is really cute if you think about it..." Naruto mused, deeply in thought and Sasuke's eyebrow twitched. Itachi noticed and stifled his grin with his fist over his mouth, pretending to cough. "Let's go, we don't want them to see us, do we?"