Chapter 32: the warmth and the man

Lucy's POV

(Three months later...)

Now that winter is almost over, the flowers are blooming with scents in the air. Natsu later that week brought in a pot of healthy flowers, and ask me to take care of them. Once I care for them for a long period of time. The flowers will then show a strong positive of on others...

"Everyone is so happy!" I mumble to myself pouring water on the base of the stem.

I then feel warm wind blow across my pink dress and wings, then past my face which made me grow a smile across my face.

"Spring time is always my favorite part of the year..." I mumble again.

Suddenly a harsh gust of wind blows my light body off balance forcing my feet to leave the soft dirt and onto the table. As my body hits the ground the door swings open.

"Lu...cy...." Said the tall, panting, man at the door.

"It's for you..." He said again walking closer to the table, revealing his pink hair. He then dropped a large letter on my body.

"Oh." I mumble going to the opening of the letter.

When I looked at the letter it was basically an calling back for me from my.... Uncle? I never knew I had any.

"Natsu! U-umm I have to go..." I tell him flying out the door...

"Wait!" He shouts but I ignored him because I didn't want him to see the tears falling down my face. I was just so happy. I've got a new family again.

After flying for a while I land at the entrance of the large trunk. I then run in and wash my feet and slip on a beautiful dress before racing in to town...

"Lucy?" Many people shouted, greeting me; and surrounding me in a crowed.

"Oh! You're back! We all missed you!"
One man shouted.
Soon everyone came over to greet me but one person seemed too... Different.

"Lucy!" He said after he locked eyes with me.

Everyone soon parted to reveal a man, holding a sword in his one arm, and a helmet in his other.

He walks over over to me and points the tip of his sword to my neck and I hear a gasp through out the crowds.

"I'll be needing you..." He say pulling his sword down and dragging me to a dark corner of the town.

As we walk out of everyone's view, he turned around with the sword pointed again to my chin.

My eyes widens but I stayed calm as I spoke.

"Is there a problem sir?" I said.

Suddenly my instincts told me to punch at this moment and I did. I shoved my fist out and felt something hard. When my vision was cleared up I saw the guard in the ground and... Natsu.... Spread out on the wall.

"Oh my!" I said racing over to Natsu. But just as I was about to place my hand on his shoulder my mouth was covered. I was kidnapped.

After a while I woke up to a mans voice.

"I'm sorry Lucy, I just don't trust anyone right now..."

Suddenly there was light and a tall blonde hair man standing in front of me.

"Oh how you grew up to a beautiful girl Lucy." Said the man...

I then jumped up and hugged him...

"I missed you... Uncle."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm so sorry guys I haven't been posting a lot and again dry this is a short chapter.... BUT THANKS SO MUCH FOR 5K ILY GUYS SO MUCH!!!