One Shot/Halloween Special

Lucy's POV

As the dark figure walked to the room, the nails tapping on the floor...

Click, click click click. The tapping stopped.

Fear rose in my and I took the covers and wrapped it around my head...

"Oh someone help me..." I mumbled.

I then felt a cold breeze flow over me with a sound of the door hinges squeaking.

"This is helloween..." Said a slick voice. Sharp like a knife.

I was on the verge of crying my eyes out, and starting to scream. I could feel with every step he took the boat shook, letting the waves hit the side.

Silence....

"Boo..."

I screamed as hard as possible when I felt a hand over my neck forcing the side of my face deeper into the pillow. My hands soon loosened on the covers.

My scream soon dies down to a soft cry, with loud sniffles. My heart could be felt from the depths of the ocean...

Bum bump bum bump... And so on....

"Lucy?" Said the voice.

I broke my body soon filled up with tears and were realest... All over the sheets of the boat...

"Lucy!?" Now the person was getting worried....

I soon felt warm arms around my body and was lifted up. When my eyes looked up I saw a demon like person  with the words END across there chest.

"Lucy, it's me Natsu..." He said.

I soon wrapped my arms around Natsu and stayed like that for what seem like forever.

I soon felt him hug back and pulling me in very close to him.

"I'm sorry Lucy..." He whispered...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys liked it!! It's my first one shot and I was doing it since Halloween is coming up! And I want to know what are you going to be for Halloween this year?! I'm being Sully from Monsters Inc with some of my friends!! Well Happy Halloween....

MWHAHAHAHA!!!!!