Chapter 2: Meeting you

Lucy's POV

I woke to the sounds of birds chirping, and the Sun's light hitting my face warming me up for a new day.i remember what horrid things happened last night.

"Shut up will yeah!" He snapped.

"The wedding is in a week!" He yelled frightening me.

I stood up shaking my head violently backing up, suddenly I trip over my shoes falling backwards and on to the ground.

"Ugh it's going to be one of those days, they day I'm so clumsy." I spoke.

"I'll just go to the wall tomorrow, I won't leave." The voice rang in my head.

I gasped in excitement and stood up quickly, going straight to my closet.
I come back with something I would never wear before. Some high wasted white shorts with a orange red shirt, the sleeves going down shortly pasted my shoulders, with holes showing part of my actual shoulder.

My hair was pulled back into a pony tail, let down. You know the one where you have some are down and some hair up into a loose ponytail.

I look over the edge of my balcony and stare at the wall far away, not to far because right then I grasp onto the vine to my right and climb down. I look nothing like my usual self so no one will recognize me.

As I walk through the town, making my wings disappear, I see many things that I would never see: fancy cloth, hand-made rugs, and my favorite, the hand-made cinnamon bread. It smelled so fresh that I spun around in a circle taking deep breaths in. As the smell began to to fade, the wall got closer.
I looked at the hut that sat right next to the wall, I don't look at the house because I know I will be tempted to go in. As I see the gate to the open world beyond the wall, I see something that I will not like. Guards...

I suddenly fly up over the wall escaping them, I then sit on top of the wall looking over the land. I look over the wall and see a sign right after the wall, however I know this rule because of my father, once a fairy has pass this wall, he/she can be seen by humans.

My feet dangle over the edge of the wall feeling free like I was never a princess. When the cold breeze hit me it was like words of wisdom. The wind was telling me to go fully over the wall. I listen and jumped over, my heart telling me this was good. My brain however, was saying I should turn back now and never come back.

I landed on a giant elephant leaf and stood there.

"I've made a choice!" I said, confident.

" I will stay here till dark, then I will go back, till someday else." I breathed.

I walk across the forest of leaves when suddenly I stop.

"A man?" I mumble

Yes, this was a man, not a fairy, a giant human. He sat there lying on the ground with the sun giving his natural skin a glow. Beside him was something I've never seen before, a blue cat.

I walked closer trying to be silent when they both, at the same time shifted upwards. The man with pink hair raised his arms up to the sky, my head follows his hands upwards, it seemed like forever till they stopped and shot back down to his lap.

I took this chance and walked closer to him, hopping one leaf by leaf. My wings vanished due to the sound of them fluttering. When I'm about one hundred fairy yards away from him (one yard) I sit cross legged and watch as this pink haired man, and blue cat stare across this wide field of lavender and other large plants. The sun was so warm on my skin it made me feel happy, so I did as what the human did. I laid back and closed my eyes using my arms as a pillow.

When I felt movement from the two, I shot back up only to see a dark shadow above me. I was surprised to them staring at me. I shrieked in fear and fell off the plant and on onto my back under the large plant. I quickly got up again but, fell onto the ground feeling lifeless, my body fell onto the ground due to the sudden movement. I again fell onto my back closing my eyes once again...

Natsu's POV

Happy and I both found this tiny human on a large plant laying close to where we were. We watched it for a second before this tiny girl shot her eyes open and fell off the leaf, when we looked under the plant we saw at this little creature was sleeping once again. My first thought was to help her, so I pick her up and place her on my hand. She was about the size of my largest finger. I set her down in the center of my palm and Happy and I continue to stare at her, she was cute resting there in my palm, feeling her breath fast, I then set her down on the blanket right between Happy and me. We then close our eyes and drift into a deep sleep.

Lucy's POV

I awake to the sun still shining in my face, I flip over to my stomach to find a soft substance under me, I then push up to find a huge cat next to me... Blue

"What are you!!!" I shout to then cove up my mouth, but it was to late. The cat woke up alone with the human next to me.

"Hey Natsu, she is up..." The cat spoke.

"You talk!!!!" I scream again.

You're dead so dead Lucy, you'll be sold and never seen again.

I made the best choice that flew through my mind, run. I dashed for the wall going back to my original life. But I was stopped when I was picked up far above the ground.

I shook and kicked and punched the air tiring to fight whatever got me, just then I felt my whole lower body be grasped. I shrieked to find that this man has a lot of strength.

My breath was flowing out of my lungs fast and I tried to speak but nothing came. I then point to my throat and he release his grip around me and I finally take a deep breath in, soon after I was still breathing heavily.

"Oi, little girl, what's your name?" He said, pulling me closer to his to his face.

"Lu..cy.." I breath.

"Natsu you almost killed her!" The blue cat shouted.

"Oi, I'll call you Luce. How about that!" Natsu spoke.

"Yes that's fine, now please let me return back to my home I need to get back before dark." I say.

Natsu then sets me down, his face looks sad, I wonder why I'm not that important.

"Thank you." I say running away.

"Wait!! Will I ever see you again??!!" He shouts.

I do not answer because I know I will never be back on time.

When I reach to the wall I race to that witchcraft place, I open the door slowly to stop the creeking noise. In the back of the shop I see at pot and a old lady, the woman comes up to me with a smile painted across her face.

"What can I do for you little girl?" She ask me

" I want a potion to make me as tall as a human." I blurt out

"Ah I see, and what will you be paying with?" She ask with that fake smile across her face

"Ten jewels." I say

"Deal." That small grin fades away into a smile, her snag tooth hanging out.

She walks to the back, back of the room and pulls out a pink liquid in side of a glass bottle.

"Ten jewels please" she pleads holding one of her hands open out flat.

I place the jewels in her hands and she snatched it away and runs back to the back room.

I run all the way home and up the stairs   into my room avoiding my father and, plane all night to meet Natsu once again, his size.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I hope you guys love my book so far!!! I promise you will love the book!!

I dedicate this chapter to Levy_Shrimp_Mcgarden she is so cool, and kind, she gave my confidence through my first book. Her stories are amazing as well, so go check her out!!