Chapter 30: Natsu!?

Lucy's POV

It's happened so fast my eyes couldn't keep up with the actions.

"Natsu!??" I shouted and the body fell to the ground.

The demon just stood above him raising his arm. But I shoved it out of the way so it couldn't hurt Natsu anymore.

I lifted Natsu up only to set him in his knees. I wrapped my arms around his torso and cried, blood was everywhere, and I was so scared.

"Lucy?" I heard

I look down at the boy with my eyes filled with water.

"Natsu?" I said lifting his face up.

"I've over done myself this time..." He said with a chuckle.

"Lucy!!" I heard again, this time from Gray.

"Get Natsu back to the boat, I don't want a dead friend!" Gray shouted.

"Juvia and everyone will help with the rest!!" Juvia shouted, standing at Gray's side.

I then got right to it after. I lifted Natsu up and 'piggy backed' him to the boat...

~

I finally got back to the boat and pulled out the small bottle of pink liquid.

"Hold on Natsu..." I mumble.

The sky was turning a dark blue... And the winter wind blowing on my face...

~

I soon kicked open the door and set Natsu down on the bed, sitting him up straight.

"Oh geez..." I mumble.

I soon start with the bandages and wrap my them around is waist, the to his arms, and last his head. I was pretty bad myself but I just shrugged it away.

"There Natsu... Don't die..." I mumbled as he was sleeping down on his large bed. I then walked over and looked at this head... I parted his pink, soft, hair and looked at the cut on his forehead.

"I'm sorry..." I say as quiet as possible.

"Lucy!" I hear a shout.

My eye widen knowing what's going to happen to my world of fairies...

"Sting!!" I shout to his voice...

The door soon flies open revealing a blonde headed boy, panting.

"Sting!" I shout with tears talking down my face.

"Lucy! Thank goodness you're alright!" He says hugging me.

"What happen?" He asked.

I soon told him the long story but rather short... He was stunned to my words I told him.

"Is Natsu alright?" Sting asked.

I sigh, "right now... I don't know about later..."

"Lucy..." Sting mumbles...

"Mh?" I ask...

"I've got to go... I have this strange feeling..." He mumbles back.

"What?" My voice creaking...

He soon walks out the door, leaving me alone again only with a half awake Natsu...

"Oh, okay..." I mumble, falling into a crisscrossing sitting position on the wooden floor. Resting my head on the edge of Natsu bed.

"Lucyyy..." Said an eerie voice causing chills up my spine.

"Mmmmh" I say with scared tone.

"It's probably just the wind..." I mumble, starting to relax again.

Suddenly I feel a a hand on my shoulder, and when I look up its only Natsu staring at me.

"How are you feeling?" I ask.

The only thing Natsu does is hold hold stomach and groans as he flips over.

"You... You okay?" I stutter putting my hand on his shoulder now.

He didn't answer to my question because he fell asleep again.

"Wow okay..." I mumble walking to his desk.

I sit down at the desk and pull a paper with one blank side, I then pull out a pencil from the small can at the corner.

I soon start to write a short story that was always in my mind...

When darkness falls, you're  my light.
When I cry in the rain, you're my warm sunshine.

I then draw a little sun and moon holding hands, I then let out a sigh.

"What's that Lucy?" Someone spoke. Then there was a sudden slam on the paper from my hand, then another.

"Nothing!" I said real stiff, sitting up as strait as possible in the chair.

I soon felt the hand slowly being removed from the paper.

"Oh really..." He said...

All I did was nod because if I talked he would have probably me blushing...

I then hide the paper by covering it with my arms and head, while resting my forehead on my arms...

"C'mon Lucy...." He said poking my back....

"No Natsu, go away, please." I mumble.

I didn't hear anything after that all I heard was the crinkles of the bed, then a sigh.

I soon remove my head from the paper and flip the sheet of white over....

I lift it up to get a better view of it...

"What?!" I mumble.

It was a drawing of me.... Me?

It looked just a photo...However it was soon gone from my hands.

"Natsu?!" I say slashing my face at him...

"No." He says in a child tone... Blushing??!!

I soon fall over and rest my head,hardly on the table with a thud.

"I'm so tired..." I very quietly mumble.

"Then got to bed..." Natsu says, starting to walk over with the floor creaking.

I'm then suddenly lifted up, and carried over to the bed... I didn't bother yelling or anything.... I just fell asleep wrapped with Natsu's warm arms and body....

----------------------------------------------

Yay I got it done!!! Hope you enjoy...
AND THABKS SO MUCH FOR 3k!!! YASSS PEOPLE!!