Chapter 20: one year ago

Lucy's POV

A few months since Natsu left me was hard, I though of our adventures together and smiled about it, then to soon later cry about how he left me. The crying from the memories soon returned the favor and made me really sick forgetting almost all our memories including.... His name.

My maids would come in everyday to tell me stories and take care of me, a few weeks then passed and my father told me that from my sickness the wedding is cut off, for good. After that I've been getting healthier and going out more often.

"Happy Birthday Lucy!" Everyone shouted.

"Thank you!!" I replied back, as one of the maids passed me a beautiful outfit... It was a dark grey crop top, and some light stained shorts, for the first week of September it was still warm out so everyone leaves and I slip on the outfit really fast. Then I put my hair into a high ponytail letting my curly hair touch my upper back.
I open up the door to then hug all my maids at once.

"Thank you so much, for everything." I say to them, making them sniff a little.

" how about you go out and have a day to yourself." One maid cries.

(Play music)

"Okay!" I say stopping the hug, to then run out the doors to the old fallen tree.
I've spent more time out on that tree because it feels like I once had a connection to it, so I made a little tree hut there, it starts at the beginning of the tree, you then walk down the large hallway, or inside the center of the tree. Then you come to this large area were I have placed a couch and table there, also with a bed seat next to the window. I'm very proud that I did this in the past 10 months. But today I go to then end of the tree and look out over the water as my 2 month anniversary for finishing.
As I watch my feet make many ripples over the water, the sky goes from blue to red and orange. I then stand up and walk over back to my home to a small party. There was a cake and so many people who I cared dearly about. (My father and my maids.) through out the next few hours we ate cake, sang the birthday song, and laughed a lot. But when everyone went to bed my father handed me a small box.

"Here you go..." My father said starting to walk back to bed leaving me alone in the garden.

I opened the box to find a small charm bracelet. It had charms of memories on it. A star, a girl and a father, books, wings, and a flame.
The last one sparked my memories a little and I started to sniff, then a small cry. I pushed it away and fell asleep right there in the garden...

I woke up in my tree house on the bed in the middle of the day....

"I do remember walking here.." I mumbled .
When suddenly I felt the ground start to shake causing me to fall onto my head off the bed.

I felt the cold breeze flow over my stomach the part that was still showing from my crop top.

"Oi, is she still here?" Said a mans voice.

"Oh shoot, who's that!" My mind spoke.

"Happy, go in there, that's new..." Said the man again.

"Aye." Said another man, probably much younger.

Luckily I came prepared and snuck under my window bed and pulled out a large sword. I then pulled it out of the large box and held onto it with much grip.

"Happy tell me to pull you out if anything happens to harm you." The man said once more followed by another "Aye"

"Natsu... I see a dim light" said the voice that was growing louder and louder.
I stood on top of my widow bed getting closer and closer to the window, as the voice got louder and louder.

Suddenly came a large blue face that startled me and the blue thing causing me to charge at it, only to be punched away and out the window, soon the blue thing was dragged away. I was then splashing into the cold water. Since the sword's belt was around my face and the sword was in its holder. I started to sink, also trying to swim up for air.

From being close to the window I grabbed onto the windowsill and threw myself back into my hut, only to roll of the window bed.

"It's Lucy!" Said the blue... Cat?

"Really?!" Said the other guy.

"You have room to get in there..." Said the cat, and he was right, this tree trunk is about as big as a large grown man.

I then felt a large amount of vibration and a cold breeze causing me to pull a blanket of the bed and covering myself with it.

"This place is huge!" Said the voice getting closer.

I then drew my sword and hit the back of my sword on something hard, the sword then slid across the floor to his finger.

"Ow!! That hurt!" Said the voice. I then covered my body slightly less which was a mistake, for I was dragged out from under making me hit my head on the floor causing my vision to blur making me scream.

I then felt medley being pulled out of my tree stump. I hand one thing left to do... Scream.

I screamed and kicked until I jotted something, that was a face. I fell onto the hard wood and started to run past the to men, but I tripped and fell onto the grass with my legs hitting my back...

"Lucy!" Said that kid with the pink hair.

"How do you know my name!!" I shout sitting up.

"Lucy... It's me Natsu..." The boy smiles.

"Natsu?" I mumble letting the memories flow into my mind.

"Yeah..." He says...

"Let's go back to Fairy Tail..." He yells putting his fist in the air.

"He's the flame..." I thought.
##########################

Yay got that done!!! I hope you guys love it!!

I dedicate this story to @rebuehler
She's soo nice!! And she is one of my most active readers!! Thanks so much and guys go check her first story out!! It's amazing!!!