Chapter 9: Darkness

Lucy's POV

I felt like I was going to die. I was in pain all over from everything we done, from when we first met to now, I was alone in a dark cave, can't even see my own to hands in front of my face.

"Help..." I whispered

"Please... Help ..." I mumbled.

I knew it since my mother died....
Life is not a Fairy Tale, no where close to one. As I lay on my back calming my thoughts I think to my self...

'What if this is my Fairy Tale? I've met a prince, when on a brand new adventure, and....

"Lucy!!" Said a faint scream

I know I heard it, I'm sure of it. But from all the crying my eyes were puffy and red, and the darkness is making me feel like I can't see anymore of this amazing adventure, I feel isolated from life it's self.

I close my eyes wanting to be free from my fathers rule. I'm done, I'm so done, but until I can fine my way to leave I'm stuck here for life.

"Lucy!!!"

I ignore it wanting to sleep till I die.

"Lucy!!!"

Suddenly I hear a loud splash, and someone walking to me.

My eyes open to find only but darkness, but a sudden light lights it up for me. My eyes widen to find who it is...

It's not Natsu.

It's my death ticket.

The man then picks me up, by my neck lifting me over his head, screams echoing through the cave.

" It's seems we have the princess in my hands..." He says throwing me across the cave.

"Lucy!!!" I hear once more.

This is it, my Fairy Tale is over.

"Natsu?" I whisper.

The sudden light is the lit spine the walls, from old torches, I can now see what most things look down here. I raise my hand up just about over my head before falling down on my face.

Again I hear water rushing toward me.

I can just about stand in the water but my toes can't hit the bottom.
A wave a water rushes over my face causing me to choke on water. I hold my neck and cough as hard as possible

"Lucy!!! Is that you??!!!" I hear once again.

"Ye.....s" I breath

I feel myself  being lifted up by the mysterious man, and pulled into a hug.

"I thought I lost you...." Said the man with the pinkest hair.

"I'm........sorry" I breath.

A sudden pain shot through my stomach as all my air was let out, I look down to find a large cut up my side.

(A/n: I feel like this is Romeo and Juliet, but we all know how it ends...)

My dress is in rags and in bleeding all over. I look up at Natsu and he is looking at my large cut, he then looks at me with wide eyes. I then push my self out of his hands and fall deep into the water, I swim down to the bottom and start pulling rocks away. I pull one of the largest rocks there, and I was shoved down a large stream... Outside.

The large stream rushed out far away from my home. After flowing down the stream I finally grasp onto something and pull myself up to the ground, I slide over to a spot were all the golden grass is. After a few minutes I feel the ground vibrating and I hear the brash crunching under their feet.
I hold my breath so then don't hear me.

All I hear next is a large thump on the ground, I open my eyes slowly to find a sleeping Natsu  and Happy.

They couldn't have found me because I was father back then them. Then I hear the sound that a dog makes when they are sniffing something, then the crunching becomes louder and louder.

Then the pain in my stomach shoots through me.

"Owie" I mumble

" That hurt..."  Said another voice.

I look up to find myself with wide eyes, to find a man with wide eyes staring at me.

I felt next a warm hug from my two best friends, Natsu and Happy.

I was so happy we weren't gone, I cried and cried as I hugged Natsu closer to me, and Nast hugged me closer to him.
Happy cried on my shoulder.

"I thought you were gone." Natsu mumbled.

" I just didn't want my friends to die because of me." I replied back.

Natsu then looked up at me with wide eyes.

He then look down at my wound and then hugged me again.

" I couldn't help you, I'm sorry." He whispered into my ear.

" you have done to much for me, let me do something else for you." I say and stand up and take Natsu to the harbor,

Ever since his boat was distorted I felt so bad... So I bought him a new one, but better.

"Lucy, tonight's a festival for Magnilonia! Wanna join?" Natsu said with the most goofiest grin ever.

"I love to!!!" I said
---------------------------------------------
Thanks you so much for 300+ reads!!!! Yay I feel happy now!!! But I have some news, next chapter is going to be shorter then the rest, it's just going to be the festival... Well that's all for now, sorry this one was so depressing.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••