Chapter 7: Fairy or Human

Lucy's POV

I look over to my left and notice a big pinkett... Natsu, I then look to my right and see a large blue cat.

"AHA WHAT HAPPEN!!!" I shouted

Just then everything went black, my eyes were wide open yet all I saw was darkness, I ran strait forward and started to punch and kick the wall before me. After a while I fell strait down on the ground panting, this wall couldn't have come out of anywhere, it was just there half an hour ago, or what felt like that long.

"Hahah!!! Got you!!" Said a familiar voice, as the walls lifted up and the like shining so brightly in my eyes. I close my eyes for a minute due to the scare then open them to find a cat and a pinkett, almost nose touching me.      My stupid sudden action was to sit up, and when I did my little head rammed in to Natsu's nose.

"OW!" We both said at the same time.

I fell back down on the bed, laying flat. But Natsu, he was more dramatic. I guess our little head session was really hard because Natsu leans back and falls off the bed, dragging most of the sheets off. Happy was smart and flew up so he wouldn't be swept away. However I was swept away and crashed down on the floor. All of a sudden, Natsu lifts up the pile of sheets he made and places them down on the bed.

"Lucy, where are you?" Natsu says plopping down on the pile of sheets, and guess what, right on top of me. Natsu wasn't wearing is normal clothing, he just had his pants on, the only thing that wasn't distorted last night.

" Under you." I breath punching his stomach.
Natsu then stands up and started to unfold the pile of sheets. As he's unfolding I see an opening to jump out. I jump out of the messed up pile of sheets and land on the empty bed.I suddenly feel bone crushing hugs from Natsu.
My face was pressed up against his chest as he held me like I was the most important thing in the world to him. My face suddenly was pressed closer to Natsu's chest when I receive a hug from behind me from the blue exceed. When the hug was finally over Natsu sets me down on the palm of his hand giving me the most toothy grin I've seen.

"You're finally awake!!" Natsu said

I look at him with a face of confusion,
" how long was I out?" I ask

"Two days Lucy." Happy says

"Oh." I look down at the ground or Natsu's hand.

I broke right there, remembering what happened two days ago

"Sorry Natsu, your ship was destroyed because of me." I let a tear escape my eye as it splatters onto a small section of Natsu's hand. I wipe it away with my other hand, it was the least I could do for him. However he ignores that small tear drop and Natsu then takes his one finger and lifts my head up slightly to give me a little kiss on my head. (•///•)

His Lips were soft and warm, it felt like my father's kisses before he went mad.

" it's ok, it was never your fault, and I could never be mad at you." Natsu says

Good thing my face is smaller because I was blushing so hard, but to hide it, I just nod at him. However I think he notice from the way he was blushing too.

" Hey, Lucy so how did you get to become our size?" Happy says.

I look up to the question, knowing what's going to happen next.

I wave my hand telling them to come closer.

"Let me see one of of your fingers." I whisper in Natsu ear.
He then puts on of his fingers and I pull out the bottle with only half of the pink liquid in it. I then place a drop of the drink on Natsu finger.

"Drink it." I tell him.

As he licks his finger he looks at me with wide eyes as he started to become my size. I then walk over to Happy and place a drop on his paw, Happy does the same, he licks his paw and watches as he becomes one like me and Natsu.

"This is so cool!!" Natsu yells.

"Aye!!!" Was all we heard, until the door opens up and Gray walks in.

"FlameBrain, were are you!???" Gray shouts.

"Down here Elsa!!" Natsu yells back.

Gray looks down at the bed scanning the scene. His eyes past Natsu, then Happy, and then they land on me. He then bends down and looks at me with wide eyes.

"Lucy, is that you?" He ask.

I nod to respond, but after I did that Gray's grin grew bigger as he race to find something across the room. Gray then comes back with a large glass container (Masson Jar), he then looks over at Natsu like he was a piece of sweet candy. Gray then quickly place the jar above Natsu trapping him in.

"Got you now Natsu, this time I will win this round!" Gray shouts.

Gray then shakes the jar up and down, listening to the little yelps of Natsu in there. I then run over to were Gray is and starts to tug on his chain hanging from his pants. Happy then flys over to the jar to help Natsu not die.

"Gray stop that!!" I yell.

Gray does nothing but continue to shake the jar

"Gray!!" I shout.

Gray suddenly then looks down at me, startling me, causing me to sit again on the bed.

Suddenly my feet are far above the the beds surface and placed down on Gray's hand. Gray glared at me like I was some kids science project ready to go.

"Do you want to be there?" Gray says.

Gray then goes over to the table and places the jar down and drops me in there too.

"Owie..." Natsu mumbles

I look down to see that Natsu soften my fall then suddenly I jump off him sliding to the other side of the jar.

Then Happy fell and I caught I'm in my arms to soften his fall.

Natsu and I suddenly hear something above us, it was still Gray but he was doing something worse, he was putting the lid on. Then stabbing it with a knife for us to have air. Once or twice he stabbed it to hard and it almost split me in half, however it made a large, deep cut in my back.

I fell to the bottom of the jar in pain from the knife, the wound burned so much from the cut that it must of been heated to cut through the metal lid.
Natsu fan over to me to see what happend, or Try to stop the bleeding.

Then next part was the most terrifying thing ever. Gray was not actually Gray, because the real Gray was suddenly at the door frame.

"Natsu, Lucy, Happy, that's not me!!" He shouts.
Then the Gray who we thought was Gray changed into the Blonde man from last night. The man who was after me, he then looks at the jar and back to Gray who was now joined by Ezra. But it was no use, we were now at my home, the castle tied up back to back right before someone with a devilish look on there face walked in.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
YAY got this chapter done, I hope you're not mad at me for making this a cliff hanger. Thanks so much for 100+ reads!!! Thank you so much!!

I dedicate this chapter to Aquarius because if you are up to date with all the episodes in fairy tail then you know what happens to her and Lucy, sooo yeah, see you guys next time !!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••