Chapter 28: Sick

Lucy's POV

My eyes slowly opened up to my name being called...

"Lucy?" Said a male..

"Natsu?" I said back quietly.

I then felt a pair of warm arms wrap around my waist. And draw me closer to his body.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"No..." I mumbled. I was then in a deep hug until I was pushed away.

"Lucy! You're really hot, your heat almost burned me!" I hear Natsu shout.

I then feel a cold breeze on my and I feel slightly better.

"Change into some comfortable clothing Lucy, that might help." Natsu says shutting the door with a click.

As I drag myself out of my bed I pull on a dark grey sweater, with some black shorts that are covered by the large sweater. I also pulled on some black knee socks that went an inch pass my knees.

"You done Lucy?" Said a voice behind the door.

As I fell onto my bed, he took that as a yes and opened the door.
I curled up onto the bed and pressed my legs to my chest to stop the pain in my stomach.

"Should I get Wendy?" Natsu asked placing his had on my shoulder.

I slowly nod my head yes, and he walks right out of the room.

As I laid there alone the sounds made a ringing sound in my ears, annoying me...

"Ugh..." I mumbled as I fell onto the ground, wincing in pain.

As I walked down the hall my body grew weaker and weaker.

"Come in Lucy... Just a little more." I mumbled.

The house was completely empty, no one is there.

"Weird..." I mumbled again.

Suddenly the floor under me makes the weirdest creeping sounds ever, so do the walls...

Suddenly the wall burst open right in front of me, shooting debris at me, causing me to fall down and become covered.

Out of the piles of debris I look out to see a horrible demon stagger out from outside. The next I saw was a flame...

However the beast before me must of caught my sent when it jerked his head towards me.
His body was sent flying forward to me and I was scooped out from the pile and sent flying to the wall...

"Fire dragons roar!!!" I heard faintly. But next thing you know the beast was shot down to the ground, and a warm heat surrounds me.

"Lucy!?" I heard two people scream...
=================================================
Really sorry for not updating, school is getting in the way... But THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2K OMG IM SO HAPPY GUYS.... And again sorry for the short chapters lately.