Chapter 13: going back

Lucy's POV

Natsu's face was pink from what just happen, as I take a couple steps back, Natsu's gaze doesn't leave me. I then sit down and fiddle with my fingers and wait for a response. I sit there for a little longer until I feel a hand sliding me closer. When I look up I see is s big toothy grin.

"Can I do you hair, it's so fun to play with.." He says.

I then nod and stand up and sit I front of him, my back facing him. He starts to fiddle around with my hair, twirling it and brushing it with his finger.

Natsu tried braiding it once or twice but he would get so far, then mess it up.

"I like your hair Lucy." Natsu whispers in my ear, making me giggle.
I then turn and look at his hair; I then  ruffle up his hair, to find out, it's really soft. Natsu looks down so I can reach more of his pink hair, I braid small sections of his hair, and when he looks up his hair is full of braids.

"That's funny." I say

"Laugh all you want tiny girl." Natsu then takes his finger and lifts me up to his head.

He then walk outside, with me on top of his head slowly removing each braid.

"Ow, watch it or I'll punish you." He says with a smirk.

"Please no more, I'm so tired." I say, falling on to my back in his pink hair.

"Okay, but when I wake you up, you'll be surprised." He says again.

"Yeah, yeah." I say ignoring the whole sentence.

When I wake yup all I feel is my chest moving up and down. When I open my eyes I look to see that I'm right on top of Natsu.

"What happen?" I ask; suddenly I see Natsu holding a empty glass bottle.

" YOU DRANK IT ALL!" I shouted, to then look around to see we are at the entrance to the kingdom.

I quickly get off Natsu and stand up to then again fall on the ground, I look back to see what happen and I see Natsu there grasping onto my foot.

"We're going to him." He says.

My eyes widen in fear...

'He wants me to go back, I know it'  the voice in my head says.

"Okay..." I say followed by a fake smile.

~

As I walk up to the front gate of my home, and knock on it three times.
A little lady then opens the door, she has pink hair, and a cute maids dress on.

"Your back, Princess." She says

"Yup!" I say again with a fake smile.

As Natsu and I walk to the throne room again, I spread the doors open and walk up to my father and bow to him, Natsu comes up and does the same.

"So you've come crawling back, Lucy." He booms.

"Yes father." I say.

"Your marriage is set to be in three days time." He boons again; I knew it, that's all he cares about, me leaving...

Tears come and pour out of my eyes, I can't control this now, why did Natsu bring me here? Why....

" you have three days left with this.... Man..." My father says saying man in a disgusting tone.

Natsu then places his hand on my shoulder, and we walk out of the the mansion....
************************************

My head hurts so much that this is all. Could write for now... Sry for the short chapter too...

No other comments for now...
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••