The struggle

* * *
Seth

I had been teasing Dean a lot since this sex ban started but if anything it's only making things harder for me as well. I can't seem to concentrate on anything and all I can think about is Dean, how his touch sends a shiver over my body, how his mouth nips and sucks on my neck in just the right spot everytime. Ugh I swear that one of us is going to give in by the time the two weeks are up, and i'm determined for it not to be me. There's exactly four days left until our sex ban is over and I swear Dean is trying to make me cave first as we sat and watched a movie together on the couch. His hand was stroking my thigh and it seemed to be getting higher and higher as the minutes ticked by. 'Oh god. Don't cave, don't cave, damn it' I was mentally willing myself to be strong and I decided to get up and get myself something to drink. Dean knew all too well what he was doing to me and I could hear him laughing as I left the room. 

''Fuck'' I mumbled as Dean came into the kitchen shirtless, his sweatpants were hanging dangerously low around his hips. He was driving me insane and I wasn't sure how much more I could take as he walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

''Everything ok babe?'' He asked innocently

''I-I'm fine'' I stuttered ''Let's go and finish the movie'' I said as I pulled away from him

''Wait'' Dean said as he grabbed hold of me ''Give me a kiss first'' 

Bastard. I turned around and pecked him on the cheek 

"Come on baby...a real one'' Dean said with a pout 

I knew that once I kissed him properly there would be no going back but I just couldn't take it anymore. I was desperate for any type of contact with him and I quickly pressed my lips up against his. It wasn't long before our kiss grew more passionate and Dean quickly grabbed hold of my ass.

* * *
Dean

I was finding this whole sex ban a lot harder than I thought I would and Seth wasn't making it any easier. He seemed to enjoy seeing me squirm and he would keep getting undressed in front of me, knowing that I couldn't do a damn thing about it. He would kiss me and then walk off with a smile on his face and I promised myself that he would get what's coming to him once this sex ban was finally over. Seth was gonna give in first, i just knew it and I was determined to make it happen. One of us was gonna give in and it wasn't going to be me.

''Okay okay I give up!!'' Seth gasped as he broke off our kiss ''You win''

''I do?'' I said with a smirk "I like winning"

''Yes. Now fuck me before I blow my own head off''

''Anything for you babe'' I chuckled, as I picked him up

He immediately wrapped his legs around my waist and I carried him upstairs into the bedroom

"God I've missed you" I muttered in between kisses and I laid Seth down on the bed

''I've missed you too'' he replied as he stripped himself of all his clothes

I quickly got undressed as well and I walked over to the bedside table, grabbing a bottle of lube, spreading the gel onto my length before getting back onto the bed. I took hold of Seth and spread some gel inside and around his entrance before slowly slidding into him. It wasn't the first time he'd gone without prep, in fact we hardly bothered at all anymore but i started off slow at first, as I didn't want to hurt him. After a couple of minutes of Seth begging me to go faster. I sped up my pace and before long I was slamming into him at a rapid pace as he moaned underneath me.

''Oh god babe I forgot how good you felt'' I gasped as I felt my stomach knot and my orgasm begin to built up

''Please don't stop baby. Just like that'' Seth replied as he started to stroke his cock in time with my thrusts

It wasn't long before we both reached our high and I grabbed hold of his hand as I filled him up with my seed, slowly pulling out of him and laying beside him as we both attempted to catch our breath.

"You know we're not gonna be leaving this bed for a couple of days right?'' I asked

''Good thing we have a couple of days off then'' Seth replied

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I was awoken from my very brief sleep by a loud banging. I groaned and sat up slightly, praying that whoever it was would just go away.

"What's that noise?" Seth asked as he rolled over

"Someone's knocking on the door"

"GUYS. YOU IN THERE!!!?"

It was Roman. I sighed and climbed out of bed

"WE'RE KIND OF BUSY AT THE MOMENT BRO. COME BACK LATER" I yelled as i stood at the top of the stairs

Seth followed me and wrapped his arms around my waist, resting his head on my shoulder

"DON'T TELL ME YOU GUYS ARE HAVING SEX!" Roman yelled incredulously through the door

Seth laughed and moved closer to the door "WE HAVE TWO WEEKS TO MAKE UP FOR!"

Roman paused for a few seconds and i didn't need to see him to know that he was probably shaking his head in disbelief "OKAY. I'LL SEE Y'ALL LATER" he said before getting back into his car and driving away