I will always love you, no matter what

Dean, Roman and I were standing in the ring waiting for our opponents to make their entrance but as their music played there was no sign of them. Dean was pacing the length of the ring, Roman was scowling in the direction of the entrance ramp and I was unsure what to do. Suddenly the music stopped and was replaced with The Authority's entrance music. Things had not been good between us and the Authority ever since they tried to split Dean and I up so none of us knew what to expect.

Stephanie McMahon made her way into view and brought a microphone up to her mouth "Well, well, well. If it isn't the newly engaged couple and their Samoan counterpart!"

Dean and I had decided to announce our engagement on social media without informing our bosses first, partly to annoy them and partly to be in control of our own relationship and this (whatever this was) seemed to be the result.

"Tell me Dean" Stephanie continued "How does it feel knowing that your future husband is a sell out?"

Dean grabbed a microphone from ringside as Stephanie continued

"A sell out that turned on his brothers for a chance at being the face of the company. Something he ultimately failed to achieve"

"HEY!" Dean had heard enough "It sounds to me like someone's a little bitter that their new golden boy isn't living up to Seth's example"

It was true. When I left The Authority they had tried to push Kevin Owens as their new face of the company but the fans just didn't care for him and the whole thing failed miserably. The taunts kept on coming and it was getting harder and harder for me to not take what they were saying to heart. They seemed to be targeting me with their harsh words and it was upsetting me more than I'd like to admit.

* * *
Dean

I sensed a shift in Seth's body language before i saw it and I turned to look at him. His body was tensed but before i could do anything he quickly left the ring. Roman and I followed after him and when we caught up he was smashing things up backstage, throwing chairs and tables around as a small crowd gathered around him wondering what all the commotion was about. He was quickly surrounded by security but even they were struggling to restrain him.

''Seth stop it. Stop!'' I said as I rushed over to him, wrapping my arms around him tightly as he broke down in my arms

Seth was tough but everyone had there limit and Seth had reached it ''How could they say those things about me?'' he cried as he buried his head in the chest

''Calm down babe. Just breathe'' I whispered "Let's get outta here"

Seth and I made our way back to our locker room and Seth sat down on the bench, with his head in his hands "They knew how hard it was for me to turn on you guys, especially you and they reassured me everything would be ok and that they'd look after me"

I sat down next to him, pulling him into a hug "I know"

"I hated every second I was with them" Seth continued "I missed you guys so much and I just wanted it all to end. I think they knew in the end, that my heart wasn't really in it and that's why they dropped me for Owens"

Roman entered the room and we exchanged a look. We both knew how to cheer him up and Roman handed me his iPod, giving me knowing look as he left us alone.

''Seth it's okay'' I said as I pulled away from him and kissed him on the forehead. ''Come on'' I said as I took hold of his hand and pulled him up

Seth got in his head sometimes and I knew that the only way to get him out of it was to calm him down

''Seth baby it doesn't matter what the Authority says" I wiped away a few tears from his cheek "I love you and I will always love you'' I said as I pressed play on the iPod