It's not what it looks like

I began to cry, i couldn't help it. I was so damn angry with myself for letting my ex get the better of me like that. I should have seen it coming. I should have known what she was like by now but i guess i was hoping i was wrong. I wanted to call Seth and try to explain to him what really happened but I knew that he wouldn't talk to me so I decided to call Roman instead.

"Hello?"

"Hey it's Dean" I said as soon as I heard Roman's voice

"Hey D, What's up?"

"Have you seen Seth?" I asked

"No why?"

"I've fucked up Ro. Big time"

"What have you done?" Roman asked

"I bumped into my ex at the hotel café and she kissed me. I didn't kiss her back, i pushed her away but Seth saw us and now he's gone. He left me a note saying it was over but i need to find him, i need to explain to him what really happened"

"God I'm sorry bro. Look if I see him I'll call you but try and track him down" Roman said "You know how stubborn he can be, he'll think he needs to be alone but really he needs you''

"You're right. Thanks" I said as I hung up

There was only one place he could be and that was at home. We were not that far from Seth's hometown so it made perfect sense for him to be there. I had tried to call him and I had left him several voicemails and text's but he hadn't responded at all. I just hoped that he didn't slam the door in my face when i got there.

* * *
Seth

I had been curled up in bed for the past hour and I had cried so much that i was pretty sure i had no tears left. I did manage to get a few minutes sleep but then i was woken up by the sound of someone knocking on my front door.

"GO AWAY!!" I yelled as loud as i could, not wanting to see or talk to anyone

If anything the knocking only got louder and I groaned as i got out of bed to answer the door. It was Dean and out of anger I tried to shut the door in his face but he caught it and pushed it open, forcing his way inside.

"GET OUT!!"

"Seth please" Dean begged, grabbing hold of me "I'm not going to leave until you hear what i have to say"

I could feel his eyes on me but i refused to make eye contact with him

''She kissed me but I didn't kiss her back. I pushed her away and came straight back to our room to find you but you were already gone" Dean explained ''I can't lose you again please" He tilted my chin up ''Please look at me''

I finally made eye contact with him "How do i know i can trust you?"

''If you don't trust what i say then trust the way I feel because I will fight for you until my last breath'' Dean's lips pressed up against mine and I instantly kissed back

My body reacted out of instinct and before I knew it we ended up on bed. After we'd had sex he wrapped his arms around me, almost like he was scared i would get away if he let go

''She hasn't even spoken to me for weeks. I don't know why she's suddenly so interested now'' Dean mumbled

''I've always thought she was a bitch'' I admitted

Dean laughed ''I know. I remember you telling me she couldn't be trusted''

''I still don't trust her'' I continued ''She wasn't even interested in you until you started winning championships''

Dean leant down and kissed the top of my head ''You were right but it took me a while to see what she was really like''

I looked up at him ''That's because you were pussy whipped''

''Now i'm just ass whipped'' Dean replied

''Ewww'' I scrunched my face up ''That's not a saying Dean''

''What am i suppose to call it then?'' Dean asked ''Bussy whipped?''

''No'' I replied ''Bussy is even worse...and also not a saying''

Dean reached down to get something out of the pocket of his jeans ''Babe?''

''Yeah?''

''Please don't take this off again'' Dean was holding the bracelet that he found with the letter i left him

''I'll have to take it off sometimes but i won't take it off to give it back to you'' I promised as he fastened it around my wrist

''It was expensive'' Dean pouted

''Was it?'' I asked

''Yeah'' Dean confirmed ''Like i said. Bussy whipped''