Engagement party

[A few weeks later]

* * *
Dean

Seth and I had decided to throw an engagement party and now my house was full of our mutual friends and colleagues. Despite the house being pretty full I couldn't keep my eyes off Seth. He looked so handsome and I was trying my best to control myself and not drag him up the stairs and have my wicked way with him. 

- Seth's POV -

I made my way into the kitchen to get myself another beer and I jumped as I felt a pair of hands suddenly grab my waist. 

''Tell me again why i can't take you upstairs'' Dean's voice made me smile and I leaned back into his touch as he began to kiss my neck ''Do you have any idea what you're doing to me?''

''Babe we're at a party'' i replied "Our party"

''But I want you'' Dean said as he started to nibble on my ear ''Don't you want me?''

''Of course I do but we can't abandon our guests to go and have sex!'' I explained

''Why not?" Dean asked

"Because it would be rude" I explained "It's our party, we invited everyone and therefore we have to be hosts and mingle" 

"Mingle my ass. Its my house!" Dean complained "What time is it anyway?'' 

''11.50" I replied "why?'' 

''Well'' Dean said as he turned me around to look at him ''We only need 5 minutes. We could still make it back down by the time everyone splits''

''Ok fine! but make sure no one sees us sneak away'' I said as he took hold of my hand and lead me upstairs to his bedroom

* * *
Roman

I spent most of Dean and Seth's engagement party dancing and talking with Brie, our relationship had been going from strength to strength since I admitted how I felt about her and we were the last people left at the party after everyone else left at midnight.

''Where do you think Dean and Seth dissappeared to?'' Brie asked as we finished off the last of our drinks

''I don't know'' I replied "They must be around here somewhere'' 

As if on queue, a disheveled looking Dean came down the stairs, with Seth following close behind him. It was obvious what they had been doing and Brie and I exchanged a knowing look as they made their way towards us.

I shook my head at them ''I can't believe you guys disappeared upstairs, during your own party, to have sex''

''Yeah. You guys are worst than horny teenagers!!'' Brie added laughing at them

''It's wasn't my fault!!'' Seth replied ''Dean was being very....persuasive" 

Dean smacked Seth's butt in response and Seth looked down at the floor, blushing with embarrassment

''I bet you guys couldn't go two weeks without having sex'' Brie observed

''I could. It's Seth who couldn't'' Dean argued

''Excuse me!?'' Seth glared at Dean outraged ''You're the one that can't keep his hands to himself for more than 5 minutes!!''

''How about we make a bet'' I said, catching both men's interest

''A bet?'' Dean asked

Brie pulled her phone out of her bag ''Starting from midnight, you guys can't have sex for two weeks''

''As in midnight tonight?'' Seth asked

''Yep'' Brie confirmed with a smile on her face

''Good luck guys'' I said as I took hold of Brie's hand and left the two love birds alone

* * *
Dean

I looked up at the clock and quickly grabbed hold of Seth's hand, dragging him back upstairs.

''What are you doing?'' he asked

''It's still only 11.55'' I replied with a wink