Progress

* * *
Dean

Seth and I had agreed to give things another go and we were now officially in a relationship but we remained friends at work. Not because i was ashamed but because our relationship was still so new and we didn't want anything or anyone to spoil it. I sometimes wondered if Seth would be happier with someone else but at the same time i couldn't stand the thought of him being with anyone else. I was trying to be a good boyfriend, it was just my jealously that i needed to get under control. I hated seeing him with other guys, even if they were just co-workers and i didn't want to act like a crazy psycho but i was paranoid that Seth might actually find someone better, someone worthy of his love that he could actually see a future with (apart from me).

Currently i was trying to keep myself from overreacting as i watched Seth talking to Finn Balor. Finn had a girlfriend and Seth had known him since they were both on the independant circut but despite this, my jealously was threatening to boil over. I knew it was irrational and stupid but I eventually made my way over to them, dragging Seth away without saying a word as Seth shouted his apologies to a bemused Finn.

''What the hell Dean!?'' Seth asked once we were inside our locker room ''You can't keep dragging me away from every man i talk too''

"I know" I instantly felt bad

Seth grabbed hold of my face ''What's wrong?''

''I'm an insecure asshole who can't control my jealousy'' I admitted ''and i'm scared you're going to find someone better than me''

Seth locked eyes with me ''Dean we've been through this. Do you realize how hard it was for me to stay away from you when we broke up?'' 

I moved closer to him, pressing my lips up against his ''It was hard for me too''

''You're not going to lose me'' Seth assured ''You're stuck with me just as much as i'm stuck with you''

My hands cupped his ass and he smiled as i backed us up towards the bed ''So I've been thinking and I want you to be my first''

"Your first?" Seth asked confused. His eyes widened as he realised what i meant ''Oh! Are you sure?''

''I'm sure'' I confirmed

He turned us around and pushed me down on the bed, smiling as he moved to straddle my lap. I attempted to unbutton my jeans but he slapped my hands away, grabbing hold of my wrists and pinning them above my head ''I'm in charge now. Keep them there''

I moaned as he sat himself down on top of my erection, and he smiled as he moved his hips tortuously slow while removing my shirt. Once he'd finished undressing me he got off the bed to grab some lube and a condom

''Turn over" he ordered ''Ass up'' he grabbed hold of my ass, spreading my cheeks apart as he reached for a bottle of lube, snapping open the cap and squirting a sizable amount onto my hole before rubbing some onto his cock "So...You think you're ready for my cock huh?'' he asked

''Yeah'' I replied, pushing back against his finger as it rubbed against my hole ''Don't even bother prepping me'' 

''You want it to hurt!?'' Seth asked, his dominant tone faltering slightly

''I can take it. I wanna feel it for days'' I replied

Seth let out a throaty laugh ''Oh you say that now...'' 

He ignored my request and began to prep me. Once he was satisfied that i was ready he slowly pushed into me and i couldn't help but tense up. I wasn't used to the feeling of being penetrated.

''Relax'' Seth murmured softly ''Just breathe''

I did what he said and concentrated on the feeling of his mouth against my skin instead as he left feather light kisses against my neck "God you feel so fucking good Dean, fit around me like a damn glove'' 

I panted as i got used to the feeling of Seth being inside of me. He felt huge and Seth allowed me a few mintues to get used to it before he began to move. 

''Yeah'' I moaned and Seth moved around, hitting a spot inside me that had me seeing stars ''Oh fuck right there''

''You like how i feel inside of you?'' Seth asked

''So good'' I moaned ''Fuck''

My cock was throbbing, begging for any type of attention but before I could do anything about it, Seth leaned over me, resting his torso against my back as his hand moved around to the front of me and grabbed hold of my length, pumping it in time with his increasingly rapid thrusts. 

I wailed when i finally came, Seth cursing behind me as my body squeezed around him. He shuddered against me as he came and I collapsed underneath him