Common knowledge

* * *
Seth

Dean and I didn't get much sleep last night, we were too busy 'celebrating' our engagement and now i had been woken up from the brief amount of sleep i'd managed to get by Dean's loud snoring. I rolled over and watched him for a while with a smile on my face. He always looked so peaceful when he was sleeping but if I had to be awake then so did he. I started to kiss him along his jaw line and neck, letting out a chuckle as he twitched from the sensation.

''Mmm'' Dean groaned as I kissed just the right spot on his neck, sucking lightly on his skin before pulling away

Dean's eyes flicked open ''Why did you stop?''

''Oh good you're awake'' I said as i sat up

Dean pouted and grabbed hold of my waist, pulling me on top of him ''but why did you stop? I was enjoying it''

''I got hungry'' I shrugged, telling him the first thing that came to my mind

In reality I liked to tease him and I also knew that the only way to wake him up sometimes was to make him think that he was going to get some

''Oh yeah?'' Dean replied as he rolled over and laid on top of me ''Well that wasn't very nice''

''Well neither is your snoring'' I argued

He pinned me to the bed and started to kiss his way down my body but then stopped abruptly, pulled away from me with a smirk on his face

''Why did you stop?'' I asked annoyed

''It's not fun to be teased is it?'' he replied

''Look i'm sorry'' I said as I tried to pull him towards me "Keep going please"

''Tell me that I'm the best fiancé ever'' Dean said with a smirk ''Tell me that I'm the king of sex!!''

''What!?'' I questioned ''No freaking way!!''

''I guess you don't want me to do this anymore then'' Dean replied as he continued to kiss his way down my body. I bit my lip as his hand travelled down to my crotch ''Maybe I should just stop and go and get us some breakfast?''

''No!! please. You're the best fiancé ever!!'' I whimpered

''And?'' He palmed me through my briefs

''AND YOU'RE THE KING OF SEX!!''

Dean lifted his head up and smiled at me "Now was that so difficult Sethie?''

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

If I could lay like this with Dean forever I would. Sometimes I think about how this all started and realize just how far we've come since then. 

''Mmm you're warm'' I mumbled as my stomach growled loudly 

"I thought I filled you up already?'' Dean mumbled

I sat up and punched his arm 

''Ouch! That hurt'' he complained as rubbed his arm

''Then don't be so foul'' I replied

''You weren't complaining about me being foul just now'' Dean pointed out

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

[A few hours later, Monday Night Raw]

Dean and I made our way into the arena for Raw and I couldn't help but notice everyone staring at us as we walked past them holding hands. We decided to stop hiding and go public with our relationship and although it was scary, it was also thrilling. It wasn't long before some of the female superstars rushed towards us and began to ask questions and before long Dean and I were surrounded with co-workers, each one of them asking different questions as they all tried to shout over one another to be heard.

''QUIET!!'' I yelled ''Okay. calm down...yes, we're engaged'' 

Everyone continued to shout over each other and I looked at Dean for help 

''HEY. EVERYONE SHUT THE HELL UP!!'' Dean yelled, causing everyone to fall silent ''Thank you. Yes we're together and yes we're engaged. I love him to death and if any of you hurt him or try and take him away from me I will re-arrange your faces'' 

A few of our co-workers exchanged a look

''Okay, so I'm just kidding about the whole re-arranging your faces thing but I'm being serious when I say that I love him. I love him so much and if any of you have a problem with that, then say so now''  

No one spoke up

 "Good'' Dean continued ''Now give us some space...jeez''

We were offered some congratulations and some of the women cooed over my ring before everyone eventually went back to whatever they were doing