"Aishh, mianhe puppy. I promise to bring him there, even if it means I'm going to drag him." Upon hearing this, she laughs.

"Arasseo. Bye-bye doggie. Take care." She said after the laugh.

"Bye-bye too puppy. You take care also. Ya, no I love you?" She hears Jonghyun asks. She could imagine him pouting.

"Hahaha! Merong!" She then turns off the call.

Of course, she doesn't want him to sulk. She has another way of saying her I love you to him. She sends him a photo of a puppy holding a paper saying "I love you so much doggie." She edited it of course.

After a while she receives a reply from him.

Hahaha! You naughty girl! I love you too so much puppy.

A's P.O.V.

She can't remember how many times she sighs. She is startle when her phone rings. It is Key. She did not answer his call. It's not that she hates him or she's mad at him. She just realizes that she acted stupid a while ago. She feels embarrass towards him. She turns off her phone.

Mianhe Kibum-ah, I'm not mad at you. I just want to have a little time even just now, to realize and sort things in my mind... I know I need to make a decision or plan... I hope you'll understand.

After an hour of staying like that (staring blankly at the surroundings), she decides to go back home. It's time for her to face the reality, though she hasn't come up into a plan or decision about her "problem."

"Aigoo, this chingus of mine are very hard headed... Aishh..." She said in the air while shaking his head lightly as she remembers her talk with Amira. She smiles at the memory.

Aiman's P.O.V.

She's confused. Should I call him or should I send him a message? Aigoo... If I'll do that he will think that I'm jumping into a wrong conclusion. What if he's not supposed to fetch me?

"Na ottokhae?" She asks the wind.

She decides to text him this. Ya, I'll be late in the party.

After a while, she receives his reply. Waeyo? I'm going to fetch you. Why will you be late then?

Amira unnie asked us to go to A's house. We will go together. She replies.

Jonghyun hyung also asks us to fetch Key. What is going on?

Aiman also wonders. I don't know. I message you to inform you.

K.

"Aigoo, he really simply replied K?" She smirks while looking at her phone. She then shrugs her shoulder. "Oh, well, I better prepare my stuffs."

Princy's P.O.V.

She decides to agree with Amira's plan about going to A's house. She wants to stay away for a while from Onew. She doesn't doubt him or hate him. She just wants a space to forget what she saw.

Chagi, I'm afraid I can't come with you tonight in going to school.

She then hears her phone rings.

"Yeoboseyo?" She answers Onew's call.

"Where are you now Princess?" Onew asks.

"Home. How about you?" She returns the question.